This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Nick

3145 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3138 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3138 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Going out week 1 will be embarrassing, but as the only two time winner in this season, i'm not surprised. Praying Sam will save me and I would be so loyal
3137 days ago
carlyjordan14

might as well submit as much as I can. Nominated week 1. This feels awful, but Im hoping I can stay. I dont really know what to say it sucks being possibly evicted week 1 because I've WON twice.
3135 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3135 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Yes! I stayed! I need this HOH just to guarantee my safety ,except i kinda....made deals with more than half the house...Sigh! The only thing is more people told me they were keeping me then they actually did and I know a few people I can trust but the rest I'm not sure about. This game is definitely going to be more challenging than my other seasons
3132 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So I'm glad my nominations worked out, I have some pretty strong deals with some people the only thing is that they play more of a social game than actually winning comps which will be a problem so i'm hoping they can pull through.
3131 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3130 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I feel really bad for having to say no to Ben P but rules are rules and I would say no to ANYBODY even Robert who I trust the most. This game should stay fair

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!