This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jenn Davis

Topic » Jenn Davis

3238 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3238 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3238 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am not sure that I have much to say, this early in the game. I just found out my power and my sidekick and my villain, so my head is still spinning. I am trying to plan out the best way to handle each of these twists. In a game where it is tempting to play with your heart, I am going to try my best to play with my head. My first plan I believe will be to reach out to my fellow heroes and possibly offer to help them remove their villain with the understanding that next eviction, we go after my villain. I am going to do my best to socialize and see if I can find the heroes I can trust and the ones that are a little too close to the dark side. I also need to establish a strong bond and line of communication with my sidekick. My sidekick will absolutely be my greatest tool in this game. Wish me luck!
3238 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

It has been revealed to me that I am part of a top secret team, and should all three members of this team make it past week four, we are guaranteed to make it to at least jury. I am hoping that with the help of this team and my sidekick, I will be able to get my villain out in no time. I also have the potential to gain my villains superpower, I hope it is a good one. Wish me luck!
3237 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

THIS JUST IN...my spamming abilities and connections outside of this house have paid off and I am the first HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD of the season! I have so many great friends that helped make this possible. First HOH is a great position to be in. I have already had several houseguests approach me and want to talk game, and I expect many more before the nomination ceremony. Being that I have the power, I feel that potential alliance members will come to me and I won't have to search them out. I just hope I can decide who is trustworthy and who isn't. Not only is this a good position to be in just as a player, but I believe it will help my Carly's Angels teammates and I get a head start on our mission. We are should be able to easily get out one of our three rivals (preferably mine) this week. I also hope to enlist the help of my sidekick (who still hasn't talked to me up to this point) and some others to ensure my target goes up, stays up, and goes out. My plan is to not draw any suspicion to who may be my sidekick's rival and also not to let anyone find a connection between the other Angels and myself. I am sure there will be more to tell soon, but for now I need to talk to some houseguests! My inbox is filling up! Wish me luck! XOXO
3237 days ago
carlyjordan14

I have officially hosted the nomination ceremony. I named Evan (wheels26) and Matt (mrcool) as nominees. I am hoping that the POV won't screw this up. At this point in time Erin, Nels, Mat, Robert, Ben B., Nehemiah, Marcus, Tisha, and Melanie have all agreed to help me take out Evan. There is a part of me that worries that Tisha and Melanie may work to get the house to flip and take out Matt over Evan, but I am trying to not let my paranoia get the best of me. I hope they see that getting Evan out will benefit them too. I am working hard to smooth things out with Matt now that I have put him up against Evan. I am sincere when I say he is not my target, but little does he know that it would still benefit my game if he went home. I am off to do more damage control. Wish me luck!
3232 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3232 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So much has gone down, will fill you in later. Anxiously waiting to see if Nick, who took my villain off the block last week, will nom me. Wish me luck.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!