This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ben Black

Topic » Ben Black

3238 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3238 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3238 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Very excited to be playing this game! A little worried about being on the villain side because I think that automatically labels you as someone to watch out for. Hopefully I can play enough people to make it work. Right away Marcus reached out to me and wanted a deal. I said yes, but I don't trust him at all. Out of all the villains he is the biggest, he is a total snake who will do whatever it takes to win.

The people I did recognize however were Mel and Nels. I reached out to both and forged deals with them, asking if I should pick them to be on the villains. Nels said no because he hates Marcus (who doesn't), but Mel agreed. I think we can run the game. I have also reached out to Nehemiah. I told him that even though we were both villains I am always loyal to the first person I talk to. I think he bought it, but I don't trust him. He has too many crazy ideas about alliances and they just don't seem that great. I also approached Ben P and asked him for an alliance, he agreed. Right now the biggest thing I have to worry about is getting on the bad side of the heroes. Hopefully though bigger threats are out there and I can slide by the first couple weeks to find myself in a good position.
3232 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3232 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well, so far I'm playing a bit on an UTR game which I am fine with, especially with all these secret powers running around. I have a tight deal with wheels since he is my sidekick, but have also talked some with Neme, Ben P, and Mel on the Villains side as well as Nels and Robert on the Heroes side. It looks like I'll be safe this week, but my secondary goal is to make sure Ben P does not get evicted
3227 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3224 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

I'm still playing a super UTR game for now but that is about to change. I'm like 90% sure Erin is leaving this week which is bittersweet. I get my super power but I feel like its too early to have to use it.

I know Nels is tight with Erin now, but Nels just screwed himself since he will be a nominee next week. A couple of people haven't talked with me at all, and I haven't reached out to them. I obviously still have Evan on my side, and I think Neme and Ben P. Mel and I talk briefly but I don't trust her at all tbh. Other than that I don't have much going for me. I talked to Nels some early on but given his recent actions it sounds like a horrible idea for me to respark that flame. Now that I think about, it is the perfect time to start taking villains out, so maybe having this secret power unleashed soon isn't a horrible thing. We will see how it shakes out
3224 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 4:::::
3220 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Excited to have my super power. I wish I had gotten it just a little bit later in the game, because I'm going to have to use it next week. That is when the real fun begins. I've managed to go unnomed for another week which is great. I have a good relationship with my sidekick wheels, a good one with Mel, and a pretty decent one with Neme. I need to try to rebuild the one I had with Ben P. and then see if are any others I can work on out there.
3213 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 5:::::
3211 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well tonight I have to use my power. Well, I could always decide to just not use it but where is the fun in that? I think I've played a very solid UTR game but now I am about to really put myself out there.

The way I see it is that I have Evan in my back pocket, which is great. Ben P is also super inactive but has listened to me 100% so far, so I guess they are the 2 people I trust the most. I've worked closely with Mel, who is a threat, and also Neme, which is good because he puts a target on his back every time he opens his mouth.

My power lets me put up whoever I want, and I for sure want to get a big strategic threat out. I could go for Nick or Neme but they are both at each other's throats so I'm not sure what the fun in that would be. I think Marcus is the biggest threat, plus he is working with Melanie so I wouldn't mind weakening her just a bit.
3211 days ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 6:::::
3207 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 7:::::
3206 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

It is bittersweet to win HoH. It is great I won safety, but now I have to get blood on my hands and I am vulnerable next week. Mel really made a dumb decision by getting angry at me during the comp. After I won immunity, I saw that Mel was going for the reward but that she was only on about 17 rounds and wasn't going fast. Obviously I wanted the reward to, and was going pretty fast and caught up to her at about 30 rounds. She then preceded to freak out in the topic, and then message me asking me "wtf I was doing". I just told her I was trying to win the comp, like everyone else should be doing. She equated this to me targeting her, which is just straight up crazy. Even if I was targeting her, why would she say that to me? All she did was make me think "Ok, so Mel obviously doesn't trust me anymore, so we should I trust her?" I knew I had to turn on her eventually, but I guess now she forced my hand and made me target her.

Its just funny, how she said that she "let me win immunity" because we were in an alliance and I screwed her by attacking her to get a reward. No, I won immunity because I was better at that comp than you. And you still should have one reward, you had a massive lead on me, then decided to give up when you realized you were bad at it. And then you complained to the host, which is hilarious because it let me win HoH, something I wasn't even going to try to win until my immunity and reward got revoked.

Anyway, the plan is to get Mel out obviously, I just need a pawn and the votes. I'm pretty confident I have Evan's vote, and probably Ben's vote. Hints seems to trust me. Robert I think will vote Mel out unless she is up against Hints. Nick I really don't trust at all. He has a "Hero" label but something about our conversations make me think he is a villain. He really wanted me to throw the HOH to him, which tells me he doesn't trust me. That means I can't trust him. I also know he is playing the game super hard, I bet he has a final 2 with most of the house. I just pray he doesn't win HOH next week.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!