This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGES AUDITIONS

Topic » JUDGES AUDITIONS

3405 days 3 hours ago
JackieSings
Please fill out the following template for your application. Good luck!

First Name:

Level:

Tell me a little bit about yourself:

List all experience with singing/judging peoples' voices:
3405 days 2 hours ago
VintagePoop
First Name: Jordan

Level: Red

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Honest, Trustworthy, Hardworking.

List all experience with singing/judging peoples' voices: Carly's the Voice, Dmpb's X Factor, etc.
3405 days 1 hour ago
Libanz00
First Name: Jack O. (Put Jack O. please)

Level: Yellow

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am a very honest person and I will say it how it is

Experience: I have never been a judge but I am in the top 16 of Stardom!
3405 days ago
steve4280

First Name: Steve

Level: green

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I love competition. I've competed a lot and I believe I'm the perfect fit as a judge. I won't hold anything back and not try to sugarcoat anything I'm just a person that tells the truth when it comes to competition and acceding and judging competition

List all experience with singing/judging peoples' voices: Stardom, X factor and the voice
3405 days ago
AyInsane
First Name: Mikayla

Level: White :/

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I love to compete to be the best. I am 100% honest and truthful. I am pretty funny and a little bit rude. But I can still be the nicest person you'll ever meet :)

List all experience with singing/judging peoples' voices: I have been singing since the age of 6. And I know when someone has the potential to sing. Or when someone is trying hard. I am completely honest when it comes to singing.
3404 days 23 hours ago
JackieSings
Thank you to everyone who's applied so far! Apps will be open for judge positions for another 3 days, so spread the word as much as possible! And also, there is still the position of host open, so whoever i think is best out of those who do not receive a judge position will get the host position.

Good luck to you all!
3404 days 18 hours ago
Adam121

First Name: adam

Level: white

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am a beginner on teenaged but I think a beginner would be good for the show

List all experience with singing/judging peoples' voices: I have none :(
3404 days 10 hours ago
Usher
First Name: Simon

Level: White

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Well I'm generally a nice person and always loyal to people I believe in (there is nothing that aggravates me more than disloyalty, well maybe bullying). However if you upset me or anyone I care about I will stand up for myself. I've fought against bullying all my life so I'm not going to put up with it. Not now, not ever

List all experience with singing/judging peoples' voices: According to my grandparents I was singing before I could walk so I think music's in my blood. According to my nan my great grandmother had a lineage of singers in her line.

I first realized I wanted to sing at the age of 7 when I watched Australian Idol for the first time and my work over two years saw me win a singing competition at the age of nine. I judged the year after which was hectic but we made it to the end of the season. I then took a step back from singing for a bit.

At the age of 13, after being put through the ringer with bullies music (along with my family) became my therapy with songs from artists like Kelly Clarkson, Panic! At The Disco, Declan Sykes, Andrew Wishart, Miley Cyrus & Good Charlotte helping me out a lot.

One year later, I rekindled my singing passion and joined the choir and also started taking solo singing lessons. I have performed at several school functions and reactions have been very positive.

Now at the age of 16, I have started to begin writing songs using the idea of taking a little inspiration from a song (not too much mind you, I know when to stop and take over) & working it into something that has happened to me or a issue I feel strongly about.

I usually watch a lot of The Voice, American Idol (Keith Urban is my bae!) & The X Factor and so I do critique performances quite a bit. I think it would be nice to give the judging side of Tengaged a shot. I've done contestant sides quite a bit and I want to see what judging would be like.

So that's my application. I hope you enjoy it & hope it works out :)
3403 days 22 hours ago
JackieSings
UPDATE: Hi, everyone! I want to sincerely thank you all for applying. I honestly didn't think I'd get this many apps for judges, and want to focus more on getting some contestants, so as of tomorrow morning at 5 AM EST, auditions for judge will be closed. The "cast list" will be announced at around the same time. Good luck to all of you, I'm reviewing everyone's applications now!

-Jack M.

open group

Battle of the Voices Season 1 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!