This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #10 - Regina

Topic » AUDITION #10 - Regina

2797 days ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Over 30's

2797 days ago
xRAIN_shooter
-Standing ovation-

This was so elegantly performed. I don't know much about Regina Spektor but I do know her song Samson. This makes me want to listen to one of her albums.

I think this was honestly a genius song choice. I originally thought the girls category would be the strongest but it is already looking like the over 30s will be the ones to beat this year. This was absolutely stellar.

I hope you stick with Regina or other artists like her because this was amazing.

YES YES YES YES!
2796 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I know nothing about this lady, but damn, her vocals be on point! You go, sister Christian!

Really, Tove Lo has been a scavy bitch stealing anything possible to say, but... This really was flowy and pretty, and I'm down with getting on board the Regina train.

#TeamRegina, run for president, bitch! Such an amazing talent.

I really have nothing to say, but feminism. You got this in the bag rn. Take all these bitches to Sunday school and marry them! You go girl!

Yassssss!
2795 days 7 hours ago
PSULucky
I love this Regina Spektor performance SO much. For such an emotional song (and what a great song it is), the vocals were really FUN to listen to. Is that a weird word to use? I don't know, maybe, but the up-and-down of your voice was just so beautiful and made me hang on every word just wanting more. Not to mention the singing was really smart--it built itself up for two and a half minutes before exploding into something really chilling, before quieting back down into that emotional undertone. Amazing.

This has made me love this song, and I've never actually heard it before. That's how I know how A+ this performance is. Such a standout audition, I'd be speechless if I didn't have to give a critique.
2794 days 3 hours ago
Illdi
- gets up on chair and claps -

Finally, someone nails it! I truly think that's one of the best performances I've ever seen. You have such a beautiful voice, it's unique, it's clear and concise. It's so many different things that I adore. This whole performance didn't have a single flaw for me. It's very difficult to do a stripped back performance like you did in the beginning without being boring but you really captured my attention.

Then as the song went on, you showed your versatility and originality even more, there's so many dimensions to you that make you so intriguing that I can't wait to see what else you deliver in this competition. YES

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!