This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #9 - Sarah LeMasney

Topic » AUDITION #9 - Sarah LeMasney

2797 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

.be
2797 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
We had one rule. The song has to be L.I.V.E. Not only did you choose a non live song but you chose a song by a fucking wannabe singer who happens to be stuck in the depths of youtube unable to progress any further because they have peaked.

Not only was this not live but the song was generic and the vocal was absolutely nothing special. There was nothing about this that was original and I have to wonder to myself after watching this what drugs you injected into your blood stream that would cause you to choose this video out of all the billions of videos available on the internet.

I once gave a contestant a drug abuse hotline number but in this case I believe you are truly too far gone and you need immediate intervention.

Here is a resource that you can use to find immediate help and detox yourself at a rehab center near you - http://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/free/
2797 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Also if that didn't make it clear it's a no from me.
2797 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I really love this song, but as Tove Lo has clearly stated... Live performances are heavily preferred, I know for a fact you have a superior vocalled performance of this very song, so it's hard to justify giving this a yes. Which sucks cuz your potential is through the roof. I can't give you a yes, I'm sorry, pumpkin muffin.
2795 days 9 hours ago
PSULucky
As Tove has so graciously pointed out, this isn't live. There could've been potential here, but we'll never know because this breaks the golden rule. As much as I'd like to hear more from you, I can't give you a yes for this non-live performance. Sorry, but it's a no.
2794 days 5 hours ago
Illdi
A) Not live
B) Beat sounds like it was made on GarageBand by a 12 year old
C) DIsgusting autotune
D) No originality
E) Basic voice

No

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!