This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #8 - Fuzz, Carrie and the Dustbowl

Topic » AUDITION #8 - Fuzz, Carrie and..

2797 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Groups

2797 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I don't know if my co-judges will love this as much as I did but this was so impressive to me.

Pure vocal talent and a full live band with everyone playing different instruments. It was honestly just a marvel to behold. This was so original and completely authentic with no special effects or anything to distract from the sheer talent you all displayed. This is why the groups category is so interesting.

Yes from me I hope the others agree.
2797 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I legit am in love. I feel like you'll do TERRRRRRRRRIBLE but, like... You're the second group, so you technically have an advantage. This was really original and cute, and I literally want to marry all of you cuz this is so aesthetic.

Im saying yes cuz.... No words to explain my aesthetic matches with this performance.
2795 days 9 hours ago
PSULucky
Everything about this was phenomenal. Not only do the two of you have great voices, but the instrumental performance was equally as impressive. The solo half way through was such a joy to listen to--so fast! It's amazing that not only do you have stand-out voices, but you offer so much to the table in the way of a really tight-sounding band.

Even the performance itself was fun--each person almost seemed to have their own personality, which is so important in a group because it can be hard to have that individual likability that the other categories have. But in this case, I found myself watching all four of you and actually CARING about all four of you. Great audition, it's a 100% yes yes yes from me.
2794 days 5 hours ago
Illdi
This was a very different performance, which is what I appreciate most. We haven't seen anyone like you in this competition and your originality is just a joy to see. Your voices mesh really well together but you also show a lot of individuality aswell, so kudos to both of you for that.

Like Ariana said, I don't know if you'll do particularly well but I do believe that with the right coaching, you could certainly make an impact. I wish you all the best of luck, it's a yes from me.

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!