This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #7 - Ellie West

Topic » AUDITION #7 - Ellie West

2797 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Over 30's

2797 days 12 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-really excitedly clapping-

You're the first over 30s to apply so although you have no competition in your category this was already one of my favorite auditions of any category.

I am a huge Avril fan (obviously) and the song choice could not have been smarter. I could see you sticking with Avril in the long run or using a variety of artists. Overall you're a front runner at the moment and I think we need to see you again.

Yes!
2797 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I am not even close as big of a Avril fan as some people on this panel, but I was really impressed with all of this.

Like, choosing over 30's is such a genius move and really with this artistry, it's evident from last season, you're not just a front runner ALREADY in this category, but overall. You could be a dark horse, like Destiny.

Duh, yes
2797 days 12 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-Ellie is through! But let's see what our other judges say-
2796 days 17 hours ago
Illdi
- whips hair -

Yesssssss! This was simply incredible, I am really on board with this performance. I'm surprised that you're able to sing so well even though you look like a heroine addict!

I'd say this is my favourite performance so far. It's memorable, it's upbeat and even though the vocals weren't technically perfect, your stage presence more then made up for it.
2796 days 15 hours ago
PSULucky
Avril? YES. I loved this. First of all, the staging was top-notch, simple enough for this kind of song but still great to watch. Now, your voice: it's not perfect, but it's almost wonderfully flawless for that kind of reason. You're the kind of girl who's not SUPPOSED to be perfect, and it's those little imperfections that makes your voice as stand-out as it really is.

A definite yes from me, and one of my favorites that I had the pleasure of viewing today.

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!