This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #6 - Alexis Ahora

Topic » AUDITION #6 - Alexis Ahora

2797 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

2797 days 19 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I don't think this was 100% live although I like what you were going for. In any other category I may have made an exception this early but the girls category is highly competitive so I can't justify a yes here.

If you don't get through audition in another category if you would like another chance!
2797 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I actually think if this was Over 30's (?) this could've made you a front runner, so I want you to reapply with, not this exact performance, but of this genre and artistry, as an Over 30.

No for now though!
2796 days 23 hours ago
Illdi
- claps loudly -

I don't see how this isn't live? Sorry Tove Lo but I think you must be hard of hearing, probably since the music you put out makes ears bleed and anybody with proper hearing wouldn't release such trash into the world.

Alexis, this was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I agree with the other judge that you'd be better in the over 30's category. But I still loved this.

Yes.
2796 days 21 hours ago
PSULucky
Unfortunately this wasn't technically live, so I'm not sure how much I can judge something that doesn't fully meet the standards of submission. I really liked the performance, and, like my comrades have said, the artistry was phenomenal. I liked the song, and your voice was such a joy to listen to, but this gets a no from me.

I encourage you to reapply!

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!