This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #5 - JJ Herkenhoff

Topic » AUDITION #5 - JJ Herkenhoff

2797 days 14 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Groups

2797 days 14 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

This was definitely very original and different from anything we've seen in the competition.

I will say a few things, the quality wasn't the best and the song did kind of drone on a bit, partially due to your lackluster stage presence. I would suggest to you to work on all those things moving forward if you go through.

Also I STRONGLY suggest choosing a different name. Your name makes you sound like a solo artist when you should have a group/duo name to represent you. That's what makes the group category special.

I'm cautiously saying yes to you.
2797 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I'm a little on edge with this, it sorta did, as Tove Lo said, droned on, and honestly, it started off on a low, so that didn't help. It felt a little sleepy and kinda didn't show off anything too special in your vocals yet, but, as a group, it could be something really special and indie, which is always sorta a wildcard. I am saying yes, and I'm curious to see maybe an upbeat, less lower quality and vocalled performance from you guys in the future, cuz really looking back no one has ever been like you in the past seasons either. So... You go, Milk Carton Dudes!
2797 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-JJ Herkenhoff is through but let's see what the other judges say-

ALSO CHANGE YOUR NAME ASAP.
2797 days 13 hours ago
moviedude
I change my name to The Milk Carton Dudes
2796 days 18 hours ago
Illdi
- claps -

I completely adored this performance from the both of you, I truly appreciate stripped back music such as this and I truly see a lot of potential with you guys, there is a lot to work with. I honestly thought it was beautiful and it really hit me right in the heart, I could easily close my eyes and be in a totally different place entirely. You have originality, which is something we only see once in a blue moon these days.

Yes, all the way.
2796 days 16 hours ago
PSULucky
Okay, SO...
I wish I could say I LOVED this performance, but I didn't. But I didn't hate it either, and actually I see a lot of potential here. I agree with Tove that performance droned on, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think that kind of drone is almost complementary to your voices.

It wasn't so much the voices that I didn't enjoy, but some of the other things. I was really listening for a WOW kind of moment to shake me, but I didn't really hear it. Also, the staging wasn't that great, which I think kind of hurt you because it made the performance less memorable.

I think if you change up the staging and maybe work on the song choice a bit better, this could've easily been a 10/10 for me based on your sound. For now, it was still a good job, and you still get a yes from me.

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!