This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #4 - Summer Vaye

Topic » AUDITION #4 - Summer Vaye

2798 days 5 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

2798 days 2 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-smiles but doesn't clap-

Summer this was good but even your name is a clone of a past Voice contestant. Also we've seen this before on idol. As much as I loved this I feel like it's just a re-run of what we've seen before.

I encourage you to re-apply in another category if you don't make it through but it is a no from  me.
2798 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll start off with, I'm saying yes. I always believed Taylor Swift can win this game eventually, and I'm not giving up on that, but... 3 times. This is the 3rd time a T.S girl came in, and I'm starting to worry, you might just become predictable. The second time was different as T.S does have 2 sides to her music, but a 3rd is pushing it. I 1000% see what Tove Lo is saying, but... I'm giving you a chance. Reluctantly though. Maybe consider using different artists this time,but...

It's a yes.
2797 days 6 hours ago
Illdi
- doesn't clap -

I completely agree with Tove Lo, we've seen this a hundred times before and honestly it's just become boring and predictable. I don't see you making it very far if I'm being very honest, I feel like you've been on this stage as someone the exact same before... I honestly just don't want to see the same stuff again.

It's a no from me.
2797 days 4 hours ago
PSULucky
I liked this. I liked the performance, the rendition, the sound.

*glances at the other judges*

Since I'm the new judge, hearing the others' concern gets me wondering if I'm doing something stupid.

*smiles*

But I really liked this, and for now, I want to see more.

So, it's a yes from me.

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!