This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #3 - Mimi Lake

Topic » AUDITION #3 - Mimi Lake

2797 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

.be
2797 days 21 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-claps-

I enjoyed this. My only concern is you stated your genre/artistry as more pop. But I see you doing blues. However due to the category you applied it could be difficult for you to find songs that suit you. Because if you go from this audition to pop you won't last long in the competition.

My best recommendation is to re-apply in another category (over 30's groups etc.) if you dont get in from this performance.

It's a no from me I just don't think you will have a chance in the highly competitive girls category.
2797 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, I would've said 1000000000% yes if you used a different performance cuz I LOVE LAUREN PLATT OH MY GOD! She's one of the bests, but this was so slightly lacking for me, I think Tove is onto something with requisitioning cuz girls is already a stacked deck and we just started. Good luck, but it's a no.

You can still get yeses from Demi & Lily so hang tight!
2796 days 22 hours ago
Illdi
- claps slightly -

Was I impressed by your vocal power? Slightly, being 16 you have a great voice. However, I odn't see anything that screams superstar from you. If this was The Voice, you'd be through. However, this is the X Factor and we are looking for the best of the best, it just wasn't convincing enough for me.

No.
2796 days 20 hours ago
PSULucky
I really enjoyed the sound of your voice. So YOUNG, I was really impressed by those vocals. I do kind of agree with the other judges; I felt there was something missing, or something not WOW enough to make me wanna scream, but to be honest I still rather enjoyed the performance.

For what it's worth I would have given this a yes, but I'm the only one so it doesn't really matter. Best of luck in the future, and perhaps we'll see you again?

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!