This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #2 - Zoë Vaughn

Topic » AUDITION #2 - Zoë Vaughn

2797 days 23 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

2797 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-standing ovation-

This was honestly so unexpected this early in the competition. I had never heard the original song so I ended up listening to it after listening to your rendition and you completely turned the song into something genuine and original to you as an artist. This is honestly the kind of performance I would expect towards the finale not in the audition phase.

If you stick with this genre and hone your artistry I could see you winning this thing.

Regardless this is one of my favorite auditions in the 3 seasons that we've done this.

Absolute yes from me.
2797 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-slams hands together-
Oh my God!!!! This gives me so many Tori Kelly vibes and she's one of my faves oh my God.

Really, stellar vocals and amazing potential. You could go far and even win.
Really nothing to say that Tove Lo didn't say herself.

Amazing yes.
2797 days 19 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-Zoë is through but let's hear what the other judges have to say-
2797 days ago
Illdi
- attempts to twerk in joy on chair -

Your voice is simply stunning, a lot of people think they need to be perfect vocalists in order to succeed (which you are already but still ) and get recognition but I am all about the artistry. You've already ingrained yourself into my head and I already have you on my radar, this was a stellar performace from you.

I want you to stick to these sort of performances because honestly this was incredible, obviously expand your horizons but stay true to yourself as an artist. I am thrilled to see what you deliver in the competition from now on.

Yes
2796 days 22 hours ago
PSULucky
I think I'm in love--your voice!! This was beautiful, an auditory gem. That series of high notes @ 1:20 and beyond made my eyebrows give you a standing ovation to be honest, I was so shocked in every good way.

Not to mention, this rendition of that song was absolutely stellar. And such a beautiful, subtle performance for such a beautiful song, too. You don't always needs dramatic staging--just watching you sit there next to the piano was the right kind of drama for that song.

Such a standout performance! Agreed with the rest of the judges, a definitely Y-E-S

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!