This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #1 - Zjarr Konsumit

Topic » AUDITION #1 - Zjarr Konsumit

2798 days 2 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

2798 days 1 hour ago
xRAIN_shooter
This was pretty good. After 3 seasons though it will take a lot more to differentiate yourself from past contestants such as Re and Kontra who have pursued a similar niche. I can't deny the talent shown in this performance however. The staging was near-perfect if a bit dramatic. But the theatrics will definitely differentiate you from others in the category.

It's a semi-cautious yes from me.
2797 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Don't listen to Tove Lo, as no one else does, her musically speaking.

Kontra tried to differentiate herself from Re and got out WAYYY earlier than expected and was the upset of the season.

Okay, so even though I do see her point a bit, all shade aside, your dramatic nature and vocals could be what makes you different from the rest of the contestants AND KontRe.

I think this is my favorite Këmbësor bloodline audition yet

Big, huge, gigantic YES
2797 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Although, your tweets about me AREEEE classless. That's a story for a different matter.
2797 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-Zjarr is through but let's hear what Demi and Lily have to say!-
2797 days 3 hours ago
Illdi
Alright, let's do this shall we. I'm rather unsure about this, in past seasons there were contestants that pursued the same niche as you and they were either wildly successful or massive fucking flops. I think that you need to just make yourself unique, we want to see  Zjarr. Right now, I see Re/Kontra from S1 & 2.

Overall, your vocal ability is exquisite. You have some great power behind your voice which means you could tackle a range of different songs if need be, which I really hope you do because you definitely seem to have it in you.

It's a yes from me.
2797 days 1 hour ago
PSULucky
Yes, yes, just a big yes from me. The performance was quite dramatic, the song choice was top notch. The staging was really nice imo without going to overboard for such a heavy song. About your voice, I think the range is excellent, and the sound of your low notes is beautifully haunting. As the first audition I've watched, not only for this season but for this series as a whole, I can say I'm really pleased with the talent this year. And if this is any indication of it, then we're gonna have a great season.

A definite yes from me, keep the vocals top notch and I think you'll do really well in this competition.

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!