This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #6

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #6

2359 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! Simoni, getting ur first look at the new Perosa tribe. Kasey voted out in last nights tribal council. As you all know, Kasey has not fully left the game yet. *Kasey comes out of forest and gives box to Chris* *Kasey leaves* Chris u will not open that until next time u go to tribal. U guys ready to get to todays immunity challenge? First things first, Simoni, I will take it back. *Walks over to Simoni and takes idol* Once again immunity is back up for grabs. Todays challenge is a flashgame. Do it on classic mode and send me a screenshot of ur score. Tribe with highest combined score, wins immunity. Safe from the vote, losers go to tribal where somebody will be the sixth person voted out of this game. U guys have 12 hours to submit before ur score locks in as 0. Simoni, u have 1 extra member, somebody has to sit out. This works on mobile so no excuse to not do it. SURVIVORS READY! GO!

http://www.higherlowergame.com/
2359 days 4 hours ago
FelipeS
ok ! Good luck tribe
2358 days 16 hours ago
Matt64
Simoni, thank you all for submitting i recieved scores from 5 if you which was all that was needed since u had 1!extra member
2358 days 16 hours ago
Matt64
Max, thank you for being the sole member of Perosa to submit
2358 days 16 hours ago
Matt64
Think its prety obvious but SIMONI WINS IMMUNITY
2358 days 16 hours ago
Matt64
Sinoni, congratuulations
*Walks over with idol*
U guys have won this just because of particiaption
Head back to canp
Enjoy the night off
2358 days 16 hours ago
Matt64
Perosa, all i gotta say is PATHETIC
Head back to camp
See you tonight
2358 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yay!!

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!