This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #3

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #3

2364 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! Simoni getting ur first look at the new Perosa tribe. West, voted out at last nights tribal council. West has been voted off but he has not fully left the game though. *West comes out of forest with box and gives it to Kasey* *West walks off* Kasey you will not open that box until the next time u go to tribal council. U guys ready to get to todays immunity challenge? First things first, Simoni, I will take it back *Walks over to Simoni and takes idol* Once again immunity is back up for grabs. For todays challenge, I have created a puzzle of the survivor logo. 3 people from each tribe are required to do this. Simple, complete the puzzle and send me a screenshot. I will take the FIRST 3 submissions from each tribe. Tribe with the fastest combined time, wins immunity, safe from the vote. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be the 3rd person voted out of this game. Anybody caught cheating will automatically forfeit the immunity challenge to their tribe. I will give u guys until 2 AM EST tonight to submit DO NOT MAKE ME BEG YOU! Everyone understand?
SURVIVORS READY!
GO!

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=05cc82706f75
2364 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Loves West making dumb moves even when out of the game
2364 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
Only 1 submission sorry guys
2363 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Praying someone from my tribe did it cuz I suckkk at these
2363 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
Marto Will and Omen submitted for Perosa
2363 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
I only recieved submissions from Eli and Max from Sicomi
2363 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
Since Sicomi only had 2 submissions...
2363 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
PEROSA WINS IMMUNITY
2363 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Perosa, congratulations
*Walks over with idol*
Once again immunity is urs
Head back to camp enjoy the night off
2363 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Sicomi, got nothing for ya
See you tonight

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!