This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Poveglia Rules

Topic » Survivor Poveglia Rules

2386 days 12 hours ago
Matt64
Hello cast of Survivor Poveglia! Thank you so much for applying for my eighth season! Before the season begins, I ask that you read these rules and understand how I work as a host and we will be good! Premiere of the season will be tomorrow at 6 PM EST

I first want to let everyone know that I am a junior in High School so I am extremely busy so please be patient and understand that I have lots of homework to do. My schedule is very busy, and I hope this does not interfere with the game too much

Challenges:

Most challenges will be non-live. Non-live challenges will mostly last for 12 hours depending on when I post them. However, I will say 12 hours a lot, but it will sometimes be a few hours more because if I post say at 3 PM I will not be staying up late just to post challenge results.I will also not be a complete dick and post when everyone just went to bed for you all to wake up to only having 4 hours to do a challenge. Non-live challenges can be posted without warning, but they will usually be posted after the reading of the votes are tribal council.

Some challenges will be Semi-live. I will mail a time for when I will post this kind of challenge. Semi-live does not require for you to be there as soon as it is posted, but those challenges are mainly first come first serve. Live challenges will happen and I will give a time for them to happen, they will mostly be in the afternoon/evening because I know a lot of you have school and work.

Voting:

Voting is basic just send a name. You will have 24 hours to send in a name unless I receive all the votes before then. If you would like to change u may do so, but u must do it before I have the votes

If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. VERY IMPORTANT RIGHT HERE! If a tie happens and you don't send in a revote and that causes a deadlock, you WILL be sent home by default. I know other hosts do it a different way, but this is my way.

Please do not hold the game up with your vote when u know for sure who you are voting. I did have a player one time who would come online and literally be the one leading the vote and would not send it until like 20 minutes before the deadline DO NOT BE THAT PERSON

Medical Evacuations:

There are 3 ways to be medically evacuated. If you go 7 days of inactivity without letting me know when u will be back, you will be evacuated. With Randomize coming back IDK whats happening but if you are banned for 7 days and you don't contact me on my Skype: Matt_Touma101, you will be evacuated. If you self-vote 3 times in a row at Tribal Council, I will evacuate you.

Complaints:

I am not perfect. If you feel I did something that was not fair, please send me a POLITE mail. I will definitely look at it but there is no guarantee I will change anything  depending on what the request is.

NEVER EVER ACCUSE ME OF RIGGING! I have to make this extremely clear. I do NOT rig my games in any sort of way. I do not give out information, I do not try to influence the game. I really hope this will not be a problem this season. I do not hate any of you nor am I really good friends with anyone in here. I hope to get to know you all through this, but please be polite and respectful to the host.

NEVER EVER BLAME ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES. Please, just don't. Like I said, I am not biased. All of you right now have a 1/16 chance at winning the game.

Idols, tribe divisions, and the twist:)  will be discussed tomorrow at the premiere

PREMIERE IS AT 6 PM EST TOMMOROW! This will be followed by the first immunity challenge

Does everyone understand?

Please add me on my Skype:

Matt_Touma101 to be added to the Skype group chat
2386 days 12 hours ago
bacon69
Read and i understand
2386 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Read, understood
2386 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Read and understood
2386 days 10 hours ago
kekgeek
Read and I understand
2386 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
Read and I understand
2385 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Read and understood
2385 days 21 hours ago
gsatt12
read and understand
2385 days 19 hours ago
TheOmen
Read and understood
2385 days 14 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Read and understand
2385 days 14 hours ago
Rebecca_
Read and understood

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!