This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Topic » FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

2388 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! Alright u guys ready to get to ur final immunity challenge? First things first, Jay, for the final time, I will take it back. *Walks over to Jay and takes necklace* For the final time, immunity is back up for grabs. Today's challenge is very simple. Mail me the word START and all you have to do is mail me END. Ur goal is to get as close to an hour between the word Start and end. Whoever is the closest to an hour, wins immunity and will have a guaranteed spot in the final 3 where you will get to plea your case to the jury on why you should win this game. Does everyone understand? If a tie happens, whoever does it first will win. SURVIVORS READY! GO!
2388 days ago
lionsden121
if we go over are we out?

like do i want 59 minuts or an hour and a minute
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Coming in last place is RODRIGO with a 38 second difference
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Coming in third place is JAKE with a 9 second difference
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
That means it is between Jay and Tim
2387 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
oh my god
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
WITH A 1 SECOND DIFFERENCE
TIM WINS IMMUNITY
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Fyi Jay was 5 seconds off
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Tim, come on over
*Puts necklace around Tim*
U r safe tonight and you have a guaranteed spot in the final 3 WHERE YOU WILL GET TO PLEA YOUR CASE TO THE JURY ON WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THIS GAME
2387 days 21 hours ago
Matt64
Jay, Jake, Rodrigo
This game ends for one of you tonight
Head back to camp
See you tonight

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!