This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY #3

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY #3

2397 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! Alright u guys ready to get to todays immunity challenge? First things first Julian I will take it back. *Walks over to Julian and takes idol* Once again immunity is back up for grabs. For todays challenge, you will create a forum and call it, “immunity for (ur name)” your goal is too post as many times in that forum as possible. Simple right? WRONG! Lets make this more interesting. When u want to start posting, you must say START and then u start posting. While u r posting, other players can go into ur forum and say “Shoots (ur name)”, which will undo all posts you made dueing the lapse. So when u want to stop postingg, say END and that will lock those points and u cant lose them. So if, I posted 40 tomes before ending, I would have 40 points locked, and if I started again and got to 20 and was shot, I only lose those 20 points. And to make things more interesting, after u say end, u must wait 1 hour before starting again. Due to this rule Im extending the comp to end at 1 AM EST tonight whether or not im online. Person with most points by then, wins immunity. Safe from the vote with a guarenteed 1/10 shot at winning this game. This is the firsts time ive ever done this so please ask any questions if ur confused
SURVIVORS READY!
GO!
2397 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
YOU MUST SAY START OR IT WONT COUNT
2397 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
Current stats:

Stoner - 26
Tim - 25
2397 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
he fkn used the 1st post -_-
2397 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Who cares
2397 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
He didn’t say we couldn’t
2397 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
it was a smart move calm down stoner i wasnt saying u couldnt lol it was just exasperation like i should have done it
2397 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m calm ur the one who’s cursing bro
2397 days 6 hours ago
Matt64
U have to wait an hour after u r shot im sorry
2397 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I said an hour after u say end which is what I did
2397 days 6 hours ago
Matt64
I thought I said that thats my bad but after end and being shot u have to wait annhour
2397 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You didn’t say that lmao nice try matt
2396 days 11 hours ago
Matt64
jay wins immunity
2396 days 10 hours ago
Matt64
jay, congrats you are safe you cannot be voted out
Rest of you one of you going home tonight

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!