This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor Tonga Rules [S2]

Topic » JMez's Survivor Tonga Rules..

2507 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612
CHALLENGES: Most challenges are LIVE. Challenge time will vary from season to season. Live challenges can happen anywhere from 5 pm EST - 9 pm EST. Non-Live challenges are rare; but, may be used once or twice and everyone will be given anywhere from 20-24 hours to complete the challenge. I myself; will attempt to stay active and stay away from doing non-live challenges as I feel it keeps the cast more active.

TRIBAL COUNCIL: Voting deadlines are FINAL. The normal deadline for any season will happen roughly 15 minutes- 2 hours before the set challenge time. When my deadline for votes is reached, I will read the votes. This may be extended/reduced if necessary, and you will be notified if such a change occurs. If your vote is not submitted in time, then you will receive a self-vote. If you self-vote TWO times you will automatically be removed from the game. If I receive ALL the votes before the deadline I will read them immediately, so cast your vote wisely. You can change your vote as much as you want before the deadline.

Ties are resolved by a re-vote (excluding a 4-person Tribe.) If the re-vote is still a tie; rocks will be drawn to determine which castaway is eliminated. The only people are immune are the people who the tie was between and if someone has individual immunity they are also immune from drawing rocks. Chatzy will determine which castaway is eliminated. In the event of a tie with a 4-person Tribe. The re-vote will be skipped and a Fire-making challenge will take place between the two players who received votes. Rules for a fire-making challenge are explained later.

FIRE-MAKING CHALLENGE: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16699571

IMMUNITY IDOLS: There will be immunity idols in the form of an idol chart, meaning I will not hand out clues. You may guess TWICE per every tribal council cycle. Immunity idols will negate votes for the person that they are played on. YOU MAY send an Immunity Idol to a member of a different tribe. There will only be one idol on every tribe, if the idol on a tribe is NOT found then it is thrown away. YOU MAY NOT transfer an idol to someone after you get voted out. YOU MUST MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU PLAY AN IDOL, OR PLAY IT LIVE WHEN I ASK FOR IT. (FAKE IDOLS ARE ALLOWED, I WILL NOT TELL YOU IF IT'S FAKE UNTIL THE VOTES ARE READ)

CONFESSIONALS: Confessionals are a MUST! This is how; I myself; and the viewers can determine who the PLAYERS are! I expect at least one confessional every in-game day. Confessionals also help determine awards at the end of every season. They can also help when determining returnee status.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS & WORDS, I WILL NOT KICK ANYONE FOR HATE SPEECH/BULLYING BUT YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM RETURNEE SEASONS.

PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN ANY AND ALL CONVERSATIONS!!!
2506 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
2506 days 5 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
I have read everything
2506 days 2 hours ago
Dibby1010
Cool
2505 days 7 hours ago
rudge12
ok
2505 days 6 hours ago
AnnaMay
Alright
2505 days 2 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Ok

open group

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2] DAY 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!