This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Ba Lai)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Ba Lai)

2512 days 7 hours ago
JMez2612
Come on in Ba Lai....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

#BaLai:
[Yellow Buffs] [8/8 Remain]

- Cole: How do you feel about your tribes performance in the challenge?

- Bridgette: Are you nervous about this tribal council?

- Tyler: There are no idols in this game, how are you adapting your strategy to this?

- Jay: You did not show up to the challenge, do you think this puts a target on your back?

- Matths: Are alliances forming? Lines in the sand being drawn? What is tonight's vote based on?

-Apat: What is the most important factor in this vote?

-Brien:  Do you think a big and crazy move will happen tonight?

-Lewis: Do you think the vote will be unanimous or very split?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:40PM EST WEDNESDAY (July 5th). ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2512 days 7 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Are alliances forming?
- Of course, there should be alliances forming. It's not Survivor without alliances.
Lines in the sand being drawn?
- Lines WILL be drawn after this vote. Or probably get erased and redrawn.
What is tonight's vote based on?
- Tongiht's vote is going to be based on how good you are in challenges, because we want to keep the tribe strong. Activeness is also a key role in our first vote as a tribe, because if you weren't active for the past 2 days, you need to worry.
2512 days 7 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Tonight's**
2512 days 7 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Of course I'm nervous about Tribal Council. Everyone should be. Hopefully the team sees my effort in the challenge and will consider that when voting.
2512 days 6 hours ago
justdontevictme
-Brien:  Do you think a big and crazy move will happen tonight?

Yes of course I do it's going be a crazy vote and I'm interested to see what these bitches are going do this season but I think it will be a blindside ;)
2512 days 6 hours ago
ccfq12w
I am disappointed with how my tribe did. Not many people helped. But to the people that did help thank you so much!
2511 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
Jay are you going to stay in this game, or are you going to quit?

Jay: I'm going to quit
2511 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
Jay you have quit the game, please take your things and go
2511 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
This Tribal Council is over, no one is getting voted out.
2511 days 10 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Oh wow

open group

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2] DAY 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!