This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 8] Week 6 : 🪖 Friend Or Hoe

Topic » [Season 8] Week 6 : 🪖..

1202 days ago
Talian
Hello you lovely people’s me welcome back to the werkroom. Last week we said goodbye to Rita Bitch because she didn’t want to read a bitch (how did I just now realise that?) so... time to get serious.

They say to keep your friends close, and your enemy closer. So this week we are testing if you are a good strategist.

🪖 I want you to rank your fellow queens from the one you consider the biggest threat to the one who you consider the smallest threat. With a little explanation for at least the queen you put as smallest threat. Like this :

BIGGEST THREAT
🪖
🪖
🪖
🪖
🪖 [+explanation]
SMALLEST THREAT

🥋 Later on the runway category is : WORTH FIGHTING FOR. This is the conceptual runway of the season. I want you to portray in a look the reason that moves your personal willing to fight. Your personal cause in life if you will. For example, I am doing a look inspired to plants to portray my personal fight for recycle and live a green life. What’s yours?

You have 24 hours. [maximum 24 hours extension]

Good luck my ladies and don’t fuck it up.

1201 days 22 hours ago
Girllover101
Red Velvet’s Ranking.

Please no hard feelings, we got asked to do something and I feel we should all respect each others opinions no matter what!

1. Avra - I mean come on, sis is turning looks, she’s slaying the damn thing. I look up to her.

2. Holli - Ugh another queen who has done phenomenal from the beginning! Really turning it out also!

3. Daisy - Definitely a Dark Horse this season.. she started slow but has been so strong these last 4 weeks and I’m genuinely so proud to compete next to her and be here with her as a friend.

4. Audrey - Sis your runways might not be the best, and that’s OKAY!! But her performance competition wise has been super strong to this day, and I’m still proud of what’s she’s giving us!

5. Kitty - To me, Kitty started super strong, but she started to fizzle (I mean.. same to me) I believe she still has more to give and more fight left in her, I will say I will be scared to lipsync against her... sksks

Runway:

https://i.imgur.com/ceBjene.gif
https://i.imgur.com/E7e30hT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3nQRkAH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xkk4wpd.jpg

As you can tell, I’m coming to the runway serving GAY RIGHTS mama. I have always been passionate about gays rights ever since I was a little 1year old cis white male living up in Red Neck Maine. There wasn’t a lot of LGBTQ+ community where I’m from, and to be the only gay kid in my school of 300 red neck trump supporting cult followers, I really had to walk up in that bitch and show them that the gays are humans just like the rest of the straight folk. We have feelings, we also breathe the same air. A lot of people weren’t educated on gay culture, and I quickly stepped in and really opened the eyes of many people at my school. And it was amazing to see the change and the good I was doing for my community. I started fighting for our rights at such a young age, and I’ll keep doing it till the day I die. Being born gay is honestly such a blessing, I wouldn’t change who I am for nobody, and as you can tell.. I’d love to give a Gay Pride inspired look just once on the runway.. I feel I’m doing something completely out of the box for Red Velvet and I know the judges are really going to appreciate it.

Thank you.

(Also please look past the weird pink part near my tuck hehe, it’s part of the cape between the legs, you know IMVU can be tricky with the layering, so plz look past it LOL)
1201 days 22 hours ago
Girllover101
Btw I meant 15** not 1 year old LOL
1201 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
1. Avra, I just like to say that she is so hot 1 and that she has been the most impactful in this competition. I love how she has impressed you all and her runways are amazing.

2. Holli Daze, she may have not the most challenges but you see a fire in her that makes her fight day in and day out. Not only that, she has a lovely personality and is so much fun to work with and be around.

3. Red Velvet, she may have flown through in the beginning but she has shown that she is more than she seems. Last challenge she slayed and she let her personality shine through. I admire her confidence and she has been the most improved.

4. Daisy, She is here because the other girls I feel have done better at times. However, I do think she is a stunning queen and is hilarious.

5. Audrey, Audrey is a great queen and deserves the world but she always wears the same thing on the runway. It’s always short cocktail dresses and pump. She has her lovely strengths but I feel like the effort is inconsistent.

(Omg don’t take this the wrong way, I love you gurls so much. I feel so bad for doing this)
======================================

Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/d4amIfs

I am fighting for black lives. I feel that in the past challenge I did not do that very well, so I decided to do it here. I want to show where our roots came from and enhance African culture and high fashion. The colors are vibrant  and the shape is here honey. LETS TAKE OUD CULTURE BACK!!!
1201 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
1) Avra: She has the best track record and is probably the most well-rounded queen left.

2) Daisy: I know she is here to play and I don’t think the others should underestimate her.

3) Holli: Has a similar track record as Daisy and I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes it to the finale.

4) Red: I think Red and I might be in a similar boat so I know I can’t rule her out

5) Kitty: She has lip-synced twice and has a weak track record compared to everyone else.

Runway: https://ibb.co/xhBy6CG
My reason for fighting is for country. I want to do this American inspired look to pray and fight for unity, peace and a country where all are included
1201 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
Alrighty let's get to this ranking!

1. Holli- I have known Avra for quite some time and Holli is a new queen that i have come across and that always scares me more because i don't know what to expect or where her strengths are or what to look out for and she has come on strong so far this season and i'm most wary of her and what she can deliver going forward.

2. Avra- A great queen, absolutely stunning on the runway just about every single time. I've ranked her lower than Holli simply because Avra has only won runway based challenges and i feel Holli has show more threat all around but they're both fab!

3. Red Velvet- Such growth in just this season alone, she has continually pushed herself and made great strides every single week and a queen that keep pushing like that, doesn't stop until she reaches the stars, never underestimate a determined queen.

4. Kitty- Kitty has had some lucky breaks in this competition with people leaving etc when she was at the bottom but she had made good on every opportunity has grabbed herself a good result last week and has shown that she can keep coming back stronger.

5. Audrey is a great and obviously hilarious as we saw from the talent show, however unlike some of the other queens, i think Audrey has slipped back a bit since that challenge and i especially expected more in the comedy challenge as i thought she'd be great at that!

On the Runway- YES IT'S NOT GLAM AND IM WEARING BOOTS.

Off of the runway, i'm a social worker and there are many issues that keep me motivated to be better and do better but one HUGE thing for me is poverty and homelessness, it often appears that we have visibility/ movements/ recognition of other suppressions in society and slow (very slow) positive changes whilst homelessness and poverty continues to grow in numbers. Ive included other symbolism in my look because i want to make it clear this is an issue for the whole world and every identifiable person on it from War Vets, to trans people, to ethnic minorities; it's worldwide problem being pulled further down by the way the world is goverend.

Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/sjkmBqu
1201 days 6 hours ago
EPC2013
Holli Daze Rankings

1. Avra: This bitch has been KILLING the competition. Not only on the Runway, but in the challenges, too. An absolute force to be reckoned with

2. Daisy. Definitely the Sneak-attack Queen of the season. She may have gotten off to a slower, but slow and steady can win the race in the end. Better watch out for that bitch

3. Red. Similar to Daisy, she started off slow, but has really started to show in the last few weeks. I rank her lower due to it taking her a little longer that Daisy to truly shine, but I love her aesthetic nonetheless. Truly a great queen

4. Kitty. I love her so much, but she has had her fair share of mishaps in the season. That being said, she has proven time and time again why she should be here, Such an amazing queen and hoping to see her grow

5. Audrey. I love her to death and she is such a sweet queen, but I think that she hasn't really been able to stand out as much in the last few weeks since the talent show, which does not bode well this late in the competition. She is an absolutely amazing queen, though, and I love to see what she brings each week

On the Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/XBZDchv
Today, I am serving Catholic Cathedral Stained Glass Realness. The pattern on the dress is a similar replication to the stained glass in the Notre Dame Cathedral. Even my eyes are stained glass. This look is a nod to my religious background and fighting for the freedom to choose religion. I grew up in a very religious household (Southern Baptist) and was always taught that my religion was the only religion that had right. There were many friends growing up that I developed strained relationships with because we differed in religious opinion and it really started to effect me in high school. It wasn't until I got to college that I really started to broaden my horizons to the other religions of the world. I guess you can say that now, I identify as spititual, but am not super religious. The big reason I bring this up is because I never realized how sheltered in my religious views I was for the longest time and how many people share that experience of feeling almost trapped in it because of their upbringing. I fight for the ability to choose. not just to follow what our parents tell us.
1201 days 1 hour ago
Faake
- Avra -

I feel rap battle coming up, so I'm just gonna try to be honest but also strategical. So don't take this really serious, okay? It's not personal, it's war.

These are my rakings:

1. Holli. I think right now she is a powerhouse. She has been able to show that she has the potential to reach the end of this competition, serving great challenges and good looks week after week. I never know what else she can surprise us with and that makes her unpredictable.

2. Daisy. Daisy also has great potential and she has shown it. She has also proven that she intends to make it to the end, and she ranks second only because I'm not sure if she will continue to grow over the course of the challenges, or if her WIN was her peak of the season, I will be paying attention anyway. Also, she is a female dog.

3. Kitty. I feel that Kitty has shown that she has the ability to evolve every time she makes a mistake and that makes her admirable. Every time we can understand better who she is and what she wants to show us, and that is why I choose to put her in this position, she is a grenade about to explode and I don't know when she will reach that moment, but it will be loud.

4. Red. She has had some issues with her performance challenges, but overall I think she has great looks and a lot to show. I think it took her some time to settle in and find her place in the game but she has shown in the last episode that she is getting it.

5. Audrey. In short: This is a strategic move. I don't know what the next challenge will be but I have an idea of ​​where she is heading so I think it might benefit me to put her in this position. I'm not underestimating her abilities, I think Audrey has a great sense of humor and she has very good qualities for this competition, specially on writing. She has already been read before by her looks but I don't think that makes her the weakest.

RUNWAY

When I thought about what would be worth fighting for in my life, I could only think of one thing. And even trying to choose somethign else, this thing always came back to my mind.

My family has always been my greatest support in life and in all the decisions I've made and all the difficult moments I had to pass through. I decided to represent them at the moment where everything begun: my parents' marriage.

My mother has been a lifelong fighter and she has taught me how to overcome all situations, no matter how bad things might look. I can only imagine how excited and happy she should felt in that moment. Full of dreams and hopes.

https://i.imgur.com/IASnXrc.gif

But then... My dad died.

* Avra takes the center piece of her corset and rips it appart *

https://i.imgur.com/OO7GLAB.gif

And she didn't have time to cry or being sad. She had to take care of a family with four children, two of them very little, one very ill and the last one very depressed. She never let us feel helpless and she didn't let anyone feel sorry for her. She did everything she could to give us a great life even though she wasn't full of luxury, and I'm sure she did it.

It does not matter if your family is not your parents and your siblings, it can be your friends, your grandparents, your classmates or your neighbors. The family is often the one you are born with, but many times it is the one you choose. They are the ones who will always be there for you, no matter what happens.

So when I stop to think "Why is it worth fighting?" I know exactly the answer: For my family.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!