This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 4] Week 5 : Runway

Topic » [Season 4] Week 5 : Runway

1608 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Hello ladies and welcome back to the runway. Here is where decisions are made. You’ve been lucky so far, but today things get serious.

Earlier this week, you wrote and performed a musical number about the most famous pop diva feuds. And let’s just say Broadway is calling!

Later on the runway category is : Medieval Realness.

As always, here’s legend and reincarnation of perfection, Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/H2ifRCT.gif

Dame Shady T. Bagg : https://imgur.com/a/9S6Xflu
Little Blue : https://imgur.com/a/AeII5TP
Mystia LeBLanc : http://imgur.com/a/IWT80y8
Fatty McFatface with the Backrolls? with the good snacks : https://imgur.com/aZ83ly0
Holden Richards : https://imgur.com/a/9FpqDg3
LaOddity : https://imgur.com/a/xnjTDf5
1608 days 16 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMETS

MAIN CHALLENGES

LaOddity and Mystia : I have to admit I had a lot of fun seeing you having the time of your life coming up with this challenge. The job was done, but there are some points. I believe it was a little confusing and at times you were even complimenting each other? The mission was to expose and destroy each other. But we love our congeniality divas. Overall, I think you did a good job. But I also feel like you didn’t really stick to the rules.

Little and Fatty : I believe you embodied your divas well enough but I believe you lacked a little bit of sass (crazy, heh?) and the work from the outside didn’t look so cohesive. And since this was a group challenge, I feel like it penalized you a little. But overall I found it funny, but no very original.

Holden and Dame Shady : I loved your challenge. This is what I asked for and you delivered. There was “exposure”, sass and class. You hinted at facts that happened and also made it very funny and rap battle-like. You outshone your mate queens.

RUNWAYS

LaOddity : This was... odd. And I loved it. You took the theme and put your own spin to it which is something I tend to really like so kudos to you. The book shaped gown and the witch reference together worked so well. Honestly, you did amazing.

Mystia LeBlanc : This runway is gorgeous. I love the fact you took inspiration from Madonna (I think that it is... isn’t it?) and made a gorgeous look out of it. I love the armour and the glasses. Well done.

Little Blue : This is gorgeous. I love the details on your face and the fact that you are a knight mermaid. As usual, this all flows well and you definitely know how to deliver a look. Only note : I don’t really see “medieval” in this.

Fatty McFatface so fat her name won’t even fit with the good snacks : I like the look, it’s not as polished as you made us used to, but will do. I love the makeup and all but... they say if it ain’t Baroque don’t fix it but bitch... that is Reinassance!

Holden Richards : I love the look. It’s very Royal and draggy at the same time. Everything is right. I love it. Plus, let me add. I believe switching to drag King really is a glow up for you.

Fame Shady T. Bagg : Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I love this. Absolutely adore it. It’s dark, edgy and polished. Plus, I love that you are making a brand out of long legs and very short torso. Well done. I mean it.
1608 days 16 hours ago
Talian
MACDA’S COMMENTS

LaOddity and Mystia LeBlanc

Your challenge was a diss track on Lady Gaga and Madonna, two pop blonde queens reigning in their own decades. Unfortunately I thought this was the worst of the three diss tracks. It felt repetitive at times and bored me. I do appreciate how you wrote lines to the beat of some of their most iconic songs, however at times it was hard to figure out which songs and got confusing.

LaOddity’s Runway

I live for your runway. It looks like you used a whole carpet just on the front. Damn. It’s very cool to see. Sickening. Fits the theme, and odd as ever. Good job.

Mystia’s Runway

When I saw the first photo of the head being cut off I was like “Omg is she going to be carrying her head on the runway?, but the eyes were just crossed out which I don’t hate. The medieval knight is a cute idea, I like the cut of the dress and the design. It’s nice.

Fatty McFatface and Little Blue

Your challenge was Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, my personal pick if I was able to choose a duo. I can tell you two didn’t co-operate much with the amount of writing and how you both wrote separately. They weren’t bad diss tracks, but I’d call it a diss verse rather than a diss track.

Fatty McFatface’s Runway

Your runway is funny and glamour all in one, but I can’t see anything relating to Medieval. That takes points off for sure. Also with the back photo the shoes are still pointing towards the camera with some exorcist type shenanigans, I’d maybe crop it slightly so we get the illusion that the photo of the shoes are facing forwards.

Little Blue’s Runway

I get you want to be out of the box which is great to see in a drag competition, but the amount of mermaids I’ve seen kinda puts you back into the box. However I do enjoy this runway. A chain mail style mermaid is sickening. Scales? No hun it’s chainmail. That’s really cool to see. I like the poses and of course those cute nails. If I don’t see a nail then #CANCELLED. I’m kidding, just makes me wonder how much thought a queen or king puts into their concept. You did well on the runway, good job.
1608 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies! I’ve made my decision. Please step forward...

Holden Richards
Dame Shady T. Bagg
You represent the TOPS of the week.

I will come to you later.
1608 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Out of the four remaining queens, two will be safe and two will lipsync for their lives.

Little Blue
LaOddity
Fatty McFatface with the good snacks
Mystia LeBlanc

The first girl to be SAFE is...
LaOddity.

You are SAFE

You may leave the stage now...
1608 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Now on with the TOPS...

Holden Richards, you sure are delivered a fine ass performance tonight...

Dame Shady T. Bagg, you definitely know how to put up a show...

Holden Richards...
You are SAFE.

Which means...

Dame Shady T. Bagg

Condragulations, you are the WINNER of this week’s challenge. You won the dancer Katy Perry and Taylor Swift were feuding over.

You both may leave the stage now...
1608 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Now, on with the remaining queens...

Little Blue, you sure rocked the runway, but was your performance enough?

Fatty McFatface, you got the wrong time period. Did you manage to outshine your opponents enough?

Mystia LeBlanc, you rocked the runway. But did it translate to the main challenge as well?

Fatty McFatface...
You are SAFE.

Which means...

Little Blue
Mystia LeBlanc

I am sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

You have 24 hours to send a lipsync to :

Good luck my ladies!
1608 days 11 hours ago
patricenka9
hello its me baylor see my latest blog, i wanna talk i missed everyone so if u could add me to the latest chat cus i have no other way to connect with yall like in a gc
1607 days 4 hours ago
AquaStorme3
Mystia LeBlanc Lipsync:

https://youtu.be/K0vnwr6CND4
1607 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies! You both made mama proud. But I’ve made my decision.

Little Blue...
Shantay you stay.

Mystia Blanc. You truly are a winner. And i see a bright future for you. Unfortunately this is not your time. But go home knowing that I am beyond proud and happy of what you accomplished and I know you will do great things. But for now it breaks my heart to say Sashay Away.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!