This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 1 : Runway

Topic » [Season 2] Week 1 : Runway

1741 days 21 hours ago
Talian
My beautiful children! Welcome back to the runway. Here we decide your faith.

This week you’ve been asked to create a drag collaboration group to express pride and fight prejudice. And boy oh boy, you snapped!

But before going on let me introduce you to the event of the night. Last week we recorded the promo and here it is in all its splendor :

https://i.imgur.com/2kZqUVQ.gif

Look at how cute we all look!

Later on the runway category is : Pride Flag Glamour, where you had to strut the runway in any Pride flag inspired outfit.

To present, as always, here’s queen with a  crown, Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/XRcyszc.gif

Sierra Myst La Croix : http://imgur.com/MZGov5q
Sister Scandal : http://imgur.com/MiWQee3
Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/HQDwjIW
Mystia Blanc : http://imgur.com/a/GdErh5t
Depresso Noose : https://imgur.com/h5jTlhw
Snapchatta : https://i.imgur.com/r5UBg2X.mp4
Coco Puff : https://imgur.com/gallery/dlqQYxh
Scarlette Bread : https://imgur.com/a/XVIx5mP
Plai Statión : https://ibb.co/t8TFzcm
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

TEAM RUBY
MAIN CHALLENGE
Girls you snapped! This was absolutely and undoubtedly AMAZING! This was funny, inspirational and also current. This had all I asked for in this challenge. And you blended it so well to the song it was almost seamless. Absolutely great teamwork too!

RUNWAY
Sierra Myst La Croix : Loved that you used the asexual flag and that it reflects your verse of the song but the look is just a big no. This reads more as a toddler going to the beach in gladiator boots. What I’m suggesting you is something I would have never though I would : get IMVU asap. Like really, your challenge was dope, but your look was very bad.

Mystia Blanc : Yes sis werk! I loved your look. Intersex is usually very underrated and not talked about and your look made it justice to the fullest. I loved the bagginess of some part of the dress while others are more adherent, also those hair... as a 90’s bitch I can’t not love some DragonBall references. Keep pushing gender boundaries and you will shine!

Snapchatta : Overall I liked both your looks. I like a creative campy queen. But... what flag were you representing? I couldn’t see it. Overall, you really were penalized by not following the theme.

TEAM BAYLOR
MAIN CHALLENGE
Ok girls, you really REALLY need more teamwork (because yes, that this was a group challenge was specified and if you didn’t understand it blame on you since I don’t have to shout it from the rooftops. If I said it once, I said it enough). Here’s the thing : Scarlette and Trixie’s verses were actually very very good. I loved both of them. But Sister’s felt unconjointed and out there. It’s your duty as a group (if it’s a group challenge) to make sure every teammate is at its best, or it will penalise YOU. Also yes, I’m sorry Sister but I couldn’t follow your verses thru.

RUNWAY
Sister Scandal : I can see you are finally stepping in the right direction! I would like to suggest in the future to be more extra. Try new things, be creative! Like, those pants, are really too simple... try something bigger! But those hair, cap and roller skates were actually very good.

Trixie Newage : I liked your look. It was pretty enough but definitely not as effective as your first one. I would like to see more of your first look and less of just the doll dresser game you are using. I know you can.

Scarlette Bread : Edit it down. You’re doing too much. The orange skin with all that excessive makeup and that simple top really had an odd contrast. If you are in hard times, I am sure your mentor has the right tip as she’s an amazing IMVU girl.

TEAM NICKY
MAIN CHALLENGE : I kept you for last as you were the hardest to form an opinion about. Like. Your verses were good. All of them (even though Depresso posted late and was very short) but you had 2 (two) Peppermint verses. I could have been ok with you writing your things separately and then blending them together if you decided which part went to who first. Like this, I felt like you didn’t really care. All aspects are important in a challenge. Not only the result which, in this case, is just confusing.

RUNWAY
Depresso Noose : I liked your look. But you’re still not there. The underwear was just too easy and overall it felt put together with no care with all the rainbow items you could find. Nicky is also an amazing IMVU queen, I would suggest you ask some tips from her. Also, you posted late and this will count.

Coco Puff : Your hair and mug were to die for. Loved them. But I can’t understand what you were trying to go for with this look. It kinda felt like you were a villain from some sort of movie?

Plai Statión : I loved your look. Probably I preferred the one without glitter but overall I couldn’t stop staring at your look! Your first two looks were amazing. I want to see you continue on that road.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
RUBY’S COMMENTS

Sister Scandal
I love the reference I really do. While I could see how this can be called a bit pedestrian, it’s also classic and very tasteful, and I enjoy it quite a bit. Also no more jeans honey, mk mk. Once, I will take it, twice, no mam. Sister, I have to say though, as your actual Season 1 sister, I was surprised to see you post without your group.

Trixie Newage
I adore this hair, that is what I am talking about sis. I love that you brought non binary into a lesbain look. Well thought out! Note, I will clock those what look like black cut out shorts. Imagine this with a corset made to match the mug underneath instead.

Depresso Noose
Baby girl this aint it… I am sorry to say, but this is pedestrian, and unlike Sister, not the good kind. I get the message of girl going to the parade, but you gotta go all out in a category like that.

Coco Puff
I rather like this actually. Imo, this is an example of strong use of features and choices, while remaining subtle at the same time. I do see the push to be a little more edgy. I very much like the choice of hair. I like seeing trans pride expressed in an empowering way, to which you have hit the mark I think. My one critique would be the silhouette is exactly the same as I saw last week from you. Not loving the paint mug, but I like the push, keep it up and polish it baby!

Scarlette Bread
I very much like where she went with this conceptually. I very much like the makeup, its stunning. However, I honestly hate the hair and the shoes. Wouldn’t you want something bushy for hair with this?

Plai Statión
I absolutely adore this.. This is so high fashion!! So many little details I live for. The contrast in fabric, the hair, the shoes, the cut of the pant on the male side, the choice of pink im male expression, blue in female. UGH, this is it sis. Keep it up!
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
BAYLOR’S COMMENTS

Well, I think you all did well, but I'm here to judge so let's go!

RUNWAY

Coco Puff : Well I've seen this dress before and worn way better, I liked it, but it could have been better, next time try and make the look overall great and not just some parts.

Mystia Blanc : Oh nice, giving me very anime, but... in this case I don't like it much, however I can't say I dislike this look, your mug is questionable, so be careful, not bad though.

Snapchatta : I like this look! I feel it's very unique and I love you stuck to your brand, however I can't say it's phenomenal, great job!

Depresso Noose : Oh cute, it's a kind of pride parade, street look and I live, it reminds me a lot of me when I was starting to get good, slay.

Sierra Myst La Croix : I'm sorry it's my least favourite, the description is not that great to backup for this look, it looks basic, bland, not my cup of tea. Work on being a unique queen, we love that here.

Plai Statión : S7 is shook honey, but this look isn't really it, I love the message and stuff but it's still a little, cheap looking I don't know how to say that, not bad though.

MAIN CHALLENGE

Team Ruby : I loved yours overall, you were all kinda lit, Sierra was a stand out, but individually, they weren't that great looking at it, it's kind of like BTS, together look hot and cute, apart not so much... ok jk lmao stan jimin uwu

Team Nijoco : I like don't like it, not much to say it was the worst out of all the groups to be honest, I didn't get anything good, can't say much but I didn't like, it.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! I’ve made my decision! If I call your name, please step forward.

Trixie Newage
Scarlette Bread
Plai Statión

You are...
Safe.

You might leave the stage now.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Now please step forward...

Mystia Blanc
Sierra Myst La Croix
Snapchatta

You guys...
Represent the TOP of the week!

Which means...

Coco Puff
Sister Scandal
Depresso Noose

You represent the BOTTOM of the week.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Let’s begin with the tops (even tho... look at you)

Sierra, your leadership was an inspiration. But failed hard on the runway.

Mystia, we fell head over heels for your intersex Pride.

Snapchatta, second week in a row between the tops, will it be your time?

Snapchatta...

You are...
Safe.

You might leave the stage now.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Mystia Blanc...
You are...
Oh wait, not sorry I meant to say...
Condragulations, you are the winner of this week’s challenge. You won a lifetime supply of Absolute Vodka Pride Edition. Oh wait, Enobaria drank it all. Never mind.

Sierra, you are safe.

Sierra, Snapchatta you did an AMAZING job this week. If you matched it with a sickening look it could have been you winning. Great job! I won’t forget it.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Now on with the bottom girls.

Depresso...
I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Coco Puff...
You are safe. You might leave the stage now.

Which means...

Sister Scandal, I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Sister, Depresso you now have 24 hours to post a lipsync to :

.be
1741 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
COME ON LILY MOVE THAT ASSSSS
1741 days 2 hours ago
AquaStorme3
Both of you girls show me who's the lipsync assassin tonite
1740 days 19 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
https://youtu.be/glsGIiSDw-Q

(no this is not me)
1740 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies, that was enough. I made my decision.

Sister Scandal...
Shantay you stay. You might leave the stage. This is your second time here so it’s time to STEP YOUR PUSSY UP!

Depresso Noose.

You are a star. I am sad we won’t be able to see you shine more.

Now, sashay away.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!