This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fashion Photo Review with Tamar Indo

Topic » Fashion Photo Review with..

799 days 22 hours ago
GerardoM13
794 days 12 hours ago
GerardoM13
Welcome to Fashion Photo Review with Tamar Indo! Lets toot and boot some looks tehe

WEEK 0, Part 1: [Entrance Looks]
https://media.giphy.com/media/On4xzAGgpMiGz1sBgf/giphy.gif

鈾︼笍 First up, Ruby Velvet! 鈾︼笍

I love this look! Love how cinched that waist is and the color scheme is so gorgeous. This is a TOOT!

鈾︼笍 Next up, Plai Stati贸n! 鈾︼笍

I must admit I was very excited to see you on the season but although this entrance look is cute, I don't think its up to par for an All Winners season. It's a tad bit too simple, you gotta amp it up. Im sorry but this is a BOOT.

鈾︼笍 Next up, Catalina! 鈾︼笍

Bitch you are giving us body ody ody with this lewk. It may need a bit more of elevation but I can totally see your drag style from the get go. I think that mustache is what sold me on the look, so for that reason its a soft TOOT!

鈾︼笍 Next up, Zsa Zsa Tea! 鈾︼笍

Girl this is how you do an entrance look! Im loving this tight skin bodysuit with that gorgeous hair. Its giving Lola from Shark Tales and im totally here for it, its a TOOT!

鈾︼笍 Next up, Avra K. Davra! 鈾︼笍

This look is so chic and polished, I love it! Would've loved the heels to be a bit more bondage-y like the rest of the look but apart from that its gorg. Its a TOOT!

鈾︼笍 Next up, Eden Gardens! 鈾︼笍

Like I told Plai, for a season like All Winners I'm looking for elevation and out of the box looks, unfortunately I think this look falls into a very pedestrian going to Greece category. Although the dress in itself is cute, it's not enough for AW and for that I'm going to have to give it a BOOT.

鈾︼笍 Next up, Talianna Thee Icon! 鈾︼笍

Now who let Naomi Campbell on set? Girl you are looking stun-ting in that hair and mug, as for the look I like the color combination you're going for and the look in itself is very editorial so for that I'm giving it a TOOT!

鈾︼笍 Next up, La Cucaracha! 鈾︼笍

Well you definitely are serving with this look! I loveeee the color scheme and bitch you're came in in literal roller skates which I stan. Anyways, save me some fries, this is a TOOT!

鈾︼笍 Last up, Anita Nap! 鈾︼笍

Im torn with this look. On one side I love the ruveal and the concept you're going for, but on the other I think its too messy and distracting, you gotta look out for the details and really polish them. Overall for the strong concept you got going this is a soft TOOT!

My TOP TOOT for the week is:
Zsa Zsa Tea! Girl you really blew it out of the "fish tank" with this one, wink wink get it !

Join me in a bit for my Week 0 Runway Looks Toots and Boots, thanks for coming !

open group

馃憫 Talian鈥檚 Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!