This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 9] Week 4 : 👼 Runway

Topic » [Season 9] Week 4 : 👼..

1141 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Hello my gorgeous people and welcome to the runway of Talian’s Drag Race... the angels takeover! Here on this day we decide our queens’ fate so... let’s begin.

Earlier this week the girls have been asked to give us their best celebratory dance choreo and so let’s see if they took us to church.

Later on the runway category is : HATS INCREDIBLE. The girls had to give us their best look revolving around a hat.

And so, as usual, here to present is quadruple crown queen who just can’t stop being that drop dead gorgeous : Twinkies LaChapelle!

https://i.imgur.com/hvvGTaM.gif

👼 Eden Gardens : https://i.imgur.com/Qsmy5YD
👼 Pre-Madonna : https://imgur.com/a/DiR496u
👼 Rita Bitch : https://imgur.com/a/UAwpxNl
👼 Shimika Summers : https://i.imgur.com/9IVxKuV
1141 days 13 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS

Eden Gardens : I love your challenge. I think you had one of the tightest editing game of the night and even tho I feel you could have used a little more diversity, I still find this overall very impressive. I like that you chose a very distinctive theme and you went with it till the end. Probably an 80’s bop wasn’t very in line with the type of dancing tho. Then I like your runway but it’s honestly very simple. It’s nice to look at but it doesn’t give me the ooh-ah-ah sensation if you know what I mean.

Pre-Madonna : I will admit, you slayed this challenge. I absolutely love your references, all that arms movement and that very unique reference that brought it all together. Absolutely lovely job. That moment at 0.27 where all the hands open together to that beat had me rolling honestly. Then... your runway. I like the idea but I think this lacks a lot of detail. I think it’s a nice base and you look good. But you need to go bigger. The hat and face is very good tho. I just wished you could work on that central part.

Rita Bitch : I liked your challenge. But I have to admit, this wasn’t really what I was looking for. Sure it was fun but another artist, his name was Holden Richards maybe you know him, did the exact same concept for All Stars 1’s choreo mini challenge and it was fine then because it was mini challenge but this is a maxi challenge , and if it could work I feel presenting the same thing another time didn’t really work for you. Especially in such a close race. Then your runway is nice and I like the concept but I feel aesthetically didn’t really match together. I like the hat but I feel that flower really has no place in the look. It’s a pity because it was such a cool concept. But also you have a veil wrapped around your waist over some underwear which isn’t exactly exciting I am afraid.

Shimika Summers : I like your challenge. But also... I feel you gave us just three videos with one (the central one) being honestly too long. The editing of your video kinda relied entirely on the job someone else already did. I wish you took some moves from here and there but instead you took whole segments, and while I feel the song you chose was very on point, the rest is a little disappointing because this challenge offered for you to take here and there the best bits, but I repeat, you took whole segments, and only three different videos. But your runway is hot. I like the reference, the aesthetic is always a step ahead of your previous one. I love the hat even tho the dress is kinda undetailed but overall it’s good.
1141 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve consulted with the judges and made my decision. If I call your name please step forward.

Eden Gardens... your 20’s old Hollywood dance made me remember the god old days when I was just 45...
You are SAFE.

You will receive a HIGH. Great job this week.

You can leave the stage.
1141 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Rita Bitch. You destroyed this challenge. But for all the wrong reasons...
I am sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
1141 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Pre-Madonna. You served us Arabic queen Realness.
Condragulations You are the WINNER of this week’s maxi challenge. You will be a back-up dancer in Todrick Hall’s new music video. He said he will pay you himself so... good luck with that I guess.

You can leave the stage.

Which means....

Shimika Summers. You did good, but unfortunately you’ve been overshadowed by your fellow queens.

I am sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
1141 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Rita Bitch
Shimika Summers

You have 24 hours to send a lipsync to :

And remember :

•Be as creative as you want.
•No more than a minute and a half.
•If you post a YouTube link post a timestamp of the (maximum) minute and a half you want to use as you lipsync. For example : [00.54-2.11]
1140 days 23 hours ago
Davoniscool
Shimika Summers lipsync:

https://youtu.be/ayd7bhmnoQk

CF: i feel that i am really taking you to church with this song because im not ready to go home just yet.
1140 days 22 hours ago
snick427

I guess the best part would be 0:54 to the end
1140 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. You both did great but I’ve made my decision.

Rita Bitch...
Shantay you stay.

You may leave the stage.

Which means...

Shimika Summers.

You are a ray of light and I love what you did so... officially I am asking you to Sashay Away but... you will be back next week. I hope this lights up the biggest of fires under your ass!

See you both next week!

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!