This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 9] Week 2 : šŸ‘¼ Big Gay Sky

Topic » [Season 9] Week 2 : šŸ‘¼ Big..

1158 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Hello my sweet little angels and welcome back to the werkroom. And so the competition has really really begun hasnā€™t it? With last week we said goodbye to Clover Field so... time to move on.

So, in the Divine Comedy, Heaven is divided in concentric spheres around the Earth, every sphere housing saint people with a certain tendency (fortitude, justice, temperance, etc...) but you know... these categories are OLD and STRAIGHT. Time to freshen and gay it up!

šŸŒ¤ For this weekā€™s maxi challenge I want you to create and present your own sky ring for a 2021 blessing. What characteristics would make you go to Heaven in 2021? And based on that, how would your sphere look like? Which big personalities (dead or alive) rest here and what do they do all day long? You can answer all these questions and more. The choice is yours. Just : I want you to present this as if it was a tourist tour around your sky. And also... itā€™s a comedy challenge. So I want to laugh.

šŸ˜‡ Later on the runway category is : SAINTS ARE CUMMING. I want you to strut the runway in your best existing (dead or alive) celebrity role model INSPIRED look. And please make it fashion so emphasis on INSPIRED.

You have 48 hours.

Good luck ladies and donā€™t fuck it up!

But if you do prepare to lipsync letting us know that maybe the best Heaven is already here :

1157 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Cherry Pop Runway:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ykr0c8q

I am representing my hero Carmen Miranda a Latin Icon and someone who helped me get in touched with my Latin culture.
1155 days 23 hours ago
Davoniscool
Tourist #1: Omg i didn't know heaven was this beautiful

Tourist # 2 : I know right i knew this would make a great vacation thanks dad ...... ummm where is our tour guide

Tourist # 3: I don't know they said that she would be right here 

* Shimika Summers pulls up in an all white Rolls Royce Blasting the Song Bitch Better have my money by Rihanna while talking on the phone*

Shimika: Hello Yea girl this bitch Jesus got me giving some lame ass people a tour of heaven like what the hell do you expect to see it's heaven..... oop girl let me go the  tourist are here ok bye Donald tell the devil i said Hellllllllllo.

Shimika: Oh my god Hello and welcome to heaven and congrats on death dropping your way here im  Shimika  Your heavenly Drag Host now im gonna show you around this Dump cause im working off community service you get heavenly wasted one time anyways follow me

Tourist # 3: wow

Shimika: Now you guys may be wondering what do you have to do to get into this Glorious place Well God Transitioned so im here to tell you first hand that god is in fact a Woman and along with that there are also some new rules for getting in here.

Tourist # 1: Oh MY GOD IS THAT BEYONCE

Shimika : haha no ..... no that is not that my friends is Trinty k bonet  but dont make eye contact with her or she will start doing BeyoncĆ©'s Coachella  Performance... she dosent do anything sucessfully. now back to what i was saying one of the new characteristics you need is total slutty vibes.... that's right you have to suck as many dicks as possible to get in here you also get more points for sleeping with any ugly guys.

Shimika: speaking of sleeping with ugly guys say high to melania Trump she is ranked pretty high here for sleeping with the ugliest man in history.

Tourist# 2: Omg how did she die

Shimika: she had an affair On Donald with Putin..... he doesn't like to share...... anyways melania spends her days at our glorious glory holes where her and jennifer coolage take turns getting trains ran on them. well i believe that marks the end of our tour. i know not really exciting just like our goddess Talian when she bottoms but hey what are you gonna do about it so bye have fun in our new bouncy house...... its our new material that makes it extra bouncy .....the kardashians ass implants have fun Bye bitch.
1155 days 22 hours ago
Davoniscool
Shimika summers Runway:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EEvAntMmxrJk4pRq7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zitd2jRYUnbo1nqX8

CF: For this look my look is inspired by the one and only Lady GaGa and honey this little monster feels amazing on this runway.
1155 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
Cherry Pop: featuring Kitty the Tourist

Kitty: Meeeeeeoooow. I like this....look at all the fountains. The ppl...oooh look at all these shrampies.

Cherry Pop:
https://media2.giphy.com/media/8vlUOHucLloMU/200.gif

*In a soft delicate voice*

Hello my name is Cherry Pop and I am your tourist today.

*Gets Excited*

Welcome to Heaven!!!!

Kitty: Uh yeah...thank you. You seem like a nice girl fit for Heaven, very graceful...How did you?

Cherry Pop: Hmmm idk, I fell asleep then I woke up here. Now follow me.

*Turns around and it shows an agape Bussy*

Kitty: YOU DIED OF ANAL?!?!

*Cherry gasps and looks at her*

Cherry:*Demonic Voice* THOU SHALL NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS...*back to the angelic voice* but yes it was the anal. Now if you look everything is pink or gold...or orgasmic white and we always have the God awful incense filling the air and breath it everyday.

Kitty: So like how did I get in here...Iā€™m confused.

Cherry: Oh just like anyone else would. You do charity work, and loves to save rescued animals. Then what intrigued us is that when you were alive, at the funeral of Pastor Williams you said out loud in front of his wife, ā€œI canā€™t believe he died while fucking meā€ and was lucky enough not to get shot. The Lord is mysterious. Tralalalala. Itā€™s the little things sometimes.

Kitty: ...

Cherry: Well there are many other important figures here like BeyoncƩ, Mother Teresa an-

Kitty: ADOLF HILTER

https://media4.giphy.com/media/xT9KVHs6I3EfDKnVte/giphy.gif

Cherry:*demonic voice* NO YOU FUCKING CUNT! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A HORRIBLE THING! ADOLF HITLER HAS NO PLACE HERE. MAYBE YOUR ASS SHOULDā€™VE GOTTEN SHOT AT THE FUNERAL!

Kitty: Sorry, I was just guess.

Cherry: Guess??? GUESS! Do you think Moses had to guess he was the chosen one to lead the America into the Civil War to fight against the British. Do you think the Virgin Mary had to guess that she had to leave the biting sensation in order to have immaculate conception to Queen Latifah. Hell no the didnā€™t. Read your Bible more dummy.

Kitty: Ah ok. So what do you guys do around here with everyone.

Cherry: oh thatā€™s easy...nothing *smiles*

Kitty: Youā€™re kidding.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d065cdafd8cd86cd7f941c1bcabfc99a/tenor.gif?itemid=13516002

Cherry:*chuckles* Of course Iā€™m kidding. We just give good head and mouth. Itā€™s so good.

Kitty: ah...idk if I-

Cherry:*demon voice* ITS HEAD FOR THE LORD!!!

Kitty: AAAAHHH OK!

Cherry: Well that concludes our tour of Heaven. Have fun and remember everything is for the Lord.
1155 days 16 hours ago
Talian
[New deadline starting now]

[24 hours extension starting from this post]
1154 days 16 hours ago
Talian
[ulterior 24 hours extension]

[added to the previous extension for a total of 48 hours]

[this is also the last extension that will be granted so make it work]

Deadline is exactly 24 hours from this post

ā€¢as soon as everyone posted we go onā€¢
1154 days 6 hours ago
snick427
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/WGzgph5

CF: For my role model, I chose Leonardo da Vinci. Not only was he a master painter, he was also a master of engineering, anatomy, geometry, architecture, and many other disciplines. Talk about the full package!

For this look, I'm a young noblewoman wearing a dress that incorporates some of Leonardo's most ambitious inventions. I'm using his tank a skirt, his helicopter as a parasol, and his glider to add some interest to the shoulder area. I nearly went blind painting lines on this outfit, but its worth it because I look like I just stepped out of the sketchbook of the maestro himself!
1153 days 20 hours ago
snick427
Rita: Gooooood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! You all have the privilege of being the first mortals to tour Sphere 9-and-a-Half! My name is Rita Butch (there's no cursing in heaven), and I'll be your tour guide! Yay!

*Bus begins moving at 0.5 miles per hour while Rita does this:*

https://media.giphy.com/media/19TkkBssS7E9a/giphy.gif

Rita: We'll reach the first stop in about an hour! That gives me time to tell you all some fun facts! Lucky you!

Fun fact number 1: Sphere 9-and-a-Half is dedicated to the virtue of snark! Witty insults, snappy comebacks, throwin' shaaaaade? Everyone who was ever snarky has a place here!

Fun fact number 2: The Big Woman Upstairs (never forget: God is a black lesbian) loves a bit of snark. Extra-special fun fact: when she was giving the ten commandments, she was saying them sarcastically! Moses took it at face value, and it's been the basis of your law ever since! Silly mortals, when will you learn?

*After an agonizing hour of slightly disturbing "fun" facts, the bus arrives at the first attraction*

Look out the right window, and you'll see a stadium-shaped cloud. That's the Quippus Maximus! It's where battles of witty comebacks take place between history's cleverest people! Wanna see Shakespeare slinging "Thine Mother" jokes at Mark Twain? You can! Wanna see a 6-on-1 handicap match between the members of Monty Python and the French philosopher Voltaire? It's happened, and they still haven't gotten the stains out!

*One excruciatingly long trip later*

Rita: If you look to your left, you'll see Bette Davis and Winston Churchill!

*Over Megaphone* HI BETTE! 'ELLO WINSTON!

Bette: So like I was saying, everybody acts like I delivered "What a dump" in an over-the-top fashion. It's like they never even WATCHED the pictcha... oh, hello Rita.

Winston: (Unintelligble British jowl-flapping) BluHuh! Hubluhuh, Rita!

Rita: RIGHT BACK ATCHA, WINSTON! SAVE SOME CHAMPAGNE FOR ME!

Winston: Hublubhuh! Bahubluhuhblub!

Rita: WHY MR. CHURCHILL, SUCH LANGUAGE IS RUDE!!

*Bette hits Winston over the head with a rolled up magazine*

Bette: Be nice to her, ya bum!

Winston: Bluh...

*The bus does a 0.5 MPH donut and starts going in the opposite direction*

Rita: We're looping back to where we started, and you know what that means! QUESTION TIME! Who wants to start us off?

*Someone raises their hand*

Rita: Yes, the twink in the third row! What do you wanna know?

Mac: Winstin Cherchull is heah, but where is Mahgret Thatcha? She was awful snahky.

Rita: I'm sorry, sir, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

*Man sitting next to Mac raises hand*

Rita: Yes, the burly Italian, what's your question?

Talian: Actually, I simply wanted to interject and translate on behalf of my antipodean friend here. He was asking whether Margaret Thatcher is in this part of Heaven.

Rita: OHHH! I see now! Thank you for translating, Signore! So, yeaaah, Maggie is in Hell. Working in the coal mines!

Mac: Undahstandable.

Rita: Now, any other questions? Ah, you there, the blonde girl with the red skin!

Analiese: Do angels get sunburnt from the constant sun exposure?

Rita: No, silly! That's a problem only mortals have!

*Rita slaps Analiese on the back*

Analiese: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Rita: *GASP* Yeah, no, we don't allow foul language here. *Pulls lever, Analiese falls through the clouds*

Rita (Over Megaphone): AIM FOR THE PILLOW, ANALIESE!! Oh, I'm sure she'll be just fine. ANYWAY, does anyone else have a question?

*No one raises their hand*

Rita: Well, if that's the case, then I think it's time for you all to skidaddle back to Earth! Bless you for riding, and remember: God watches you sleep, so make sure you're naked!
1153 days 19 hours ago
nijoco
Hello fans, I mean travellers, and welcome to Eden Gardens Opulent Tour of Righteous and Immortal Paradise otherwise known as Eden's EGO TRIP.

Obviously the most important people are here...there's me and...erm...I-...who's ready for the tour?

Before we set off, I must apologise if you expected to see my sidekick Shanita, sadly she's been sent to work at our branch *whispers* downstairs *points to hell* for walking into the werkroom looking like Ellie Diamond fucked a munchkin.

Anyway, as we start this journey, keep a close eye on your left...you won't see much but it is my best side. Oh quick, look right, it's Elvis...ah damn you missed him! I swear he was definitely there; I'd never lie... My name's not Eve! Enough of your suspicious minds *wink* on we go..

On the right you'll see the grandest house in all of heaven owned by "big daddy" himself. Some say hes the real almighty father, I'm not EXACTLY sure that's true but he often has me on my knees shouting "oh god" so it kinda makes sense!

Ah now a personal favourite hot spot of mine , club 27, just right over behind that giant unruly boulder... Ah sorry, that's divine. Anyway! This is the best club, only club really in all of heaven. It's where the likes of Jimmy Hendrix, Amy Winehouse and Kurt Cobain gather to take advantage of the "you can't get high in heaven because you're already dead" rule. They're also to thank for the top 3 cocktails around these parts; the purple haze, the back to black and the shotgun to the head- now that one hits hard!

Mr. Walt Disney lives just next the club, we have a diversity quota to fill here and we're a little behind modern times so he still makes an income advertising cigarettes to children whilst sneering at the idea his company is reportedly showing earth there are more skin colours than white. You can buy his "White Disney" T-Shirt at the heaven gift shop to support his frustration.

As we pull round to our final stop, please take a second to admire the wasteland that is the Honx- yes the Bronx of heaven where fundamentally good at heart people who didn't get the same opportunities in life get sent on their way through here. As you can see with special treatment for the rich and famous, Heaven is...well, earth with more fucking clouds.

Alrighty, *phone rings* hello? Lucifer... I'm a little busy right now, yes I spotted a couple I could send your way...yeah, ok, I'll send them out the "other exit". *Hangs up and smiles big*

You there- yes you, ive been asked if you can follow the signs for the speedway.. yes that's right, the Sherry Pie Easy Exit Doorway. Shanita will meet you at the other end.

One more thing...

Before we end this tour completely, a special mention, on a sincere note, to girls in the lounge; Chi Chi DeVayne, Sahara Davenport and every other drag queen who paved the way for self-love, self-expression and defiance in the face of adversity. We love you.

Thank you for joining my tour today- I would ask for feedback but this is my EGO TRIP and I know it was great so thanks, bye now!

Runway:

For my runway, it's been pointed out to me that someone used a black swan a few weeks ago however...When i heard this challenge there was one look my little gay self remembered vividly from when i was younger and i couldn't shake the idea- anytime i heard this challenge i would have taken this route, to do anything else wouldn't be genuine for me and wouldn't be made with the same love. Also, this is a different race, hell had their swan and now heaven have theirs; we are respectfully connected in spirit but very different just like real swans. So this one is for my spirit sister Chastain and for the ICON that is Bjork. Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/qQW2btS.gif

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!