This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 5 : Runway

Topic » [Season 2] Week 5 : Runway

1746 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! Welcome back to the runway. Today鈥檚 faith is almost written but we are also in need of a winner so here we go.

Unfortunately, Sister and Sierra were KaiKaing too hard backstage to complete their challenge and understanding that鈥檚 against the rules and have been Willam鈥檈d.

And surprises are not over yet...

Just like last season, only 2 of you will make it to the finale, but this time there won鈥檛 be discounts. One of you will actually come in third place during semifinals and won鈥檛 have the privilege of calling themself a finalist. So from now on, every move counts. Good luck.

Now let鈥檚 go back to the usual programming...

Earlier this week, you鈥檝e been asked to host a circus night consisting of three performances. And spoiler alert : one team did an amazing job, the other left me a little bitter.

Later on the runway category is : Fashion Clown.

As always, here鈥檚 Twinkies to present the event!

https://i.imgur.com/d058OeA.gif

Plai Stati贸n : https://ibb.co/VgpydkW
Mystia Blanc : http://imgur.com/a/wDvs5Ry
Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/oFNyq9B
Depresso Noose : https://imgur.com/9nSzZCs
1745 days ago
Talian
TALIAN鈥橲 COMMENTS

TRIXIE & PLAI

MAIN CHALLENGE
Yes, ladies! This is exactly what I wanted from you! The jokes were on point, you kept the overall feeling of the show very happy and upbeat and that鈥檚 always a win for me! I have literally no bad critiques. You aced and rocked that! I can go as far as saying that you can come to Enobaria and I鈥檚 club for people who made this kinda challenge their bitch.

RUNWAY
Plai Stati贸n : Yes sister I love everything about this look. I love the touches of editing you are implementing in them (I believe I鈥檝e never seen you do those for previous races and I鈥檓 so glad this race is making you come out of your shell) so well done! Keep it up!

Trixie Newage : Probably your best look ever. I love the references and the aesthetic appeal do your look. Just like Plai, I鈥檝e never seen you edit on your looks and I鈥檓 glad to see you come out of your shell as well, but you already knew that since you won every single design challenge this season.

MYSTIA & DEPRESSO

MAIN CHALLENGE
I could see a lot of Depresso in this. Which is not a bad thing, for Depresso. Mystia, you need to step your pussy up and show us what you can do! I remind you you won week 1 with your amazing personality, don鈥檛 Pearl yourself, we want you and we want you to shine! Overall, I think you could have used a little more jokes. But other than that, good job.

RUNWAY
Mystia Blanc : I loved the concept of your look and I have to admit you keep being consistent with them and I want you to keep going this direction because you鈥檙e doing very good in the looks category and I love it. You鈥檙e so creative and I love it. Little suggestion : sometimes your lines get too thick and messy. Try slim them down and polish.

Depresso Noose : I love the look, it鈥檚 so you. But BUT BUUUUUT. Sister had just published her look, and she used the same dress as you. Since she left, this won鈥檛 count. But next time, please check before. But other than that, I lived for it!
1745 days ago
Talian
RUBY鈥橲 COMMENTS

Plai and Trixie: This was excellent team work and it really showed. You guys were in sync for this which is not as easy to do in these races as it sounds. I got Bianca vibes from this, moreso in the start, but whether intentional or not, I think it's nice to see inspiration from something that has been discussed as mere pleasant conversation. It just came off very genuine and cared for.

Mystia & Depresso: Well, yall took the risky route didn't you, and I personally actually respect that choice from you each. Sometimes we gays get a little lost in "oh yes mama, no miss thing, and I am the fierce bitch" that sometimes sight is lost that drag is also about pure entertainment and being silly. The character detail is definitely noticed, and well done. Overall, I enjoyed this, while perhaps a bit lost in certain parts, I think that was the point.

Runway

Plai Stati贸n : I quite admire the consistency in aesthetic. The smallest of details sell a piece of work, and this is no exception. It is stunning, really. The lips, the balance of shades and contrast in fabrics, it all sells this very well.  I imagine this actually walking down a runway and the contrast in fabric being highlighted even more, so bonus points. As far as advice, I think you were outshined in concept today. Going into the finale, I personally (tho I surely am NOT), would choose to crown you because of that very reason. Your outside of the box and thought out looks are what I enjoy most, when they translate. 

Trixie Newage : Concept, she signed stamped and delivered the win. I really do like this Trixie, its really cool and an interesting take on this. However, it seems a bit copy and paste, which is a critique I have also been given. The fan (?) on your shoulder really distracts from everything else and I cant find a reason why its there asides from thinking it needed something else. The more I look at the shoes I can get with them. The dress is kinda cute, but I need more from you in the fashion department.  The mug and hair though, oh my god I adore.

Depresso Noose : Okkkkkkkkkur girl. I can get on board with this one. I gave you the challenge of I want to see more of yourself, more edgy mama, and I think you delivered. Perhaps a bit unoriginal, but I think I get where you are going with it. That said, I need to see it translate into a personal aesthetic. You can go for a feel but you need to make it your own. I am not saying you completely failed to do so, but it's the first advice that comes to mind. For instance those punk spike bracelets and collars. Or a sign saying something completely absurd, even crude. More. The zest. The signature that makes me say "oh yep that's depresso 100%". You are getting there bbygirl, keep it up.
1744 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! Since we had peculiar circumstances, I鈥檝e made my decision.

Trixie Newage
Plai Stati贸n
You are the TOPS of the week.

Mystia Blanc
Depresso Noose

You are both SAFE. You might leave the stage now.
1744 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Trixie, you proved to be not only a look queen, but also a big personality.

Plai, your comedy had us ROTFL. And your new found fashion sense knocked that out of the park.

Plai Stati贸n...
Condragulations, you鈥檙e the winner of this week鈥檚 challenge. You received the main slot performing for the freak show around the country!

Trixie Newage, you are safe.

You both might leave the stage.

Now ladies, there might not be a lipsync this week, but from now we are doing it for real.

Remember, only two of you will make it to the finale!

open group

馃憫 Talian鈥檚 Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!