This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 5 : đŸŽȘ CircusSized!

Topic » [Season 2] Week 5 : đŸŽȘ..

1762 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Another week, another life! Welcome back to the werkroom, ladies. Last time, we kissed goodbye to Coco. We will miss her. But let’s go on with today’s task.

We’re once again going out. Today, we move to “CircusSized” the first ever circus who only showcases in drag performers (yes, even the tigers are in drag... did you see those nails? They would literally snatch a bitch) and here’s your task :

IN COUPLES you’ll need to host a 3 (THREE) CIRCUS PERFORMANCES SHOW. Play it you wish, we are looking for a lot of jokes and puns. You’ll be judged on your hosting abilities and not on the performances you’ll be presenting, even though a good pick might be taken into consideration. Trixie, as last week’s winner, picked the couples, and here they are : 

đŸ€Ą Sister Scandal and Sierra Myst La Croix
đŸ€Ą Mystia Bland and Depresso Noose
đŸ€Ą Trixie Newage and Plai StatiĂłn

Later on the runway category is : Fashion Clown. I want you to take a clown outfit and make it fashion.

You have 48 hours.

Good luck ladies and don’t fuck it up!

But, if you do, learn your words to the best circus song ever :

1760 days 8 hours ago
Talian
[24 hours extension]
1760 days 4 hours ago
Dylangover1
1760 days 1 hour ago
AquaStorme3
Mystia Blanc

Runway: http://imgur.com/a/wDvs5Ry

For tonight's look I had the concept for a FNAF type look and the perfect inspiration is from Circus Baby herself.  So I took her concept and another version of her concept and made it into this horror glam sorta gore fierce look.
1759 days 19 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Depresso Noose

https://imgur.com/9nSzZCs

Did you really expect anything else from me?
1759 days 19 hours ago
Batt0uredd
Trixie Newage

Runway: https://imgur.com/a/oFNyq9B

This week, I felt it was the right time to take a big risk by showing more edge with my interpretation. I took Pennywise's style and made it wild fashion! The dress and gloves were inspired by the fashion from an era Pennywise seems to be inspired from.
1759 days 16 hours ago
Gamerden13
Plai StatiĂłn

Look: https://ibb.co/VgpydkW

For this runway I've gone for a sad clown meets mime aesthetic with black and white being the main colour scheme. Right now, I'm feeling great dispite the teary make-up!
1759 days 11 hours ago
Batt0uredd
Trixie & Plai

Plai: Welcome! Welcome one and all to the most amazing and spectacular show you will ever see in your lives! The drama! The wonder! The shade of it all! We will begin our show shortly as soon as I find out where Trixie's gone off to. *Plai whispers* Trixie, where are you?
Trixie?
*Plai begins to get a little annoyed*

TRIXIE!!!

*Trixie storms onto the stage*

Trixie: CAN IT, HOE! *Trixie turns to face the audience with a smile* Sorry for the delay, lovely folks. I was busy erecting tonight's lineup, and boy are they erect!

Plai: Oh, I bet they are. You are so very good at erecting the lineup!

Trixie: Better than you, Plai. Now all three of our guests are ready to play hard and not disappoint. It's about to get freaky, tonight!

Plai: Hopefully not as freaky as the Halloween party you hosted.

Trixie: Oh, I hoe-sted it alright. And you loved it.

Plai: Oh, I know. *Plai whispers* The best 5 seconds of my life..

Trixie: Well, our show tonight is guaranteed to go even harder and wilder! Plai, would you do the honors of announcing our first act?

Plai: Will do, Trixie! Now our first act tonight is one that is wheel-y impressive! Ladies and gentlemen, may I please present to you, our rollerblading stunt show!
https://www.out.com/sites/out.com/files/2016/03/22/robbie_spin.gif

Trixie: Oh baby, that spins my head right round! I'm on the edge of my ass, since I'm not sitting.

Plai: Your ass has an edge? I didn't know that considering how flat it is.

Trixie: Hahaha... I wouldn't be surprised if you were also a flat earther, Plai.

Plai: Speaking of flatter, why don't you introduce our next act?

Trixie: You don't have to tell me twice! Now bitch, this act sure *doesn't* flatter. Unless you're into this sort of thing, but there's only so far I would go. What is a circus' most predictable yet hilarious act? That's right, the bearded lady!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/81161401214b4e3f626cc29895e0160f/tumblr_n3tznieQMn1t6hfcto1_400.gif

Plai: Wow! I haven't seen a bearded lady so fashionable since 10 minutes ago in the dressing room.

Trixie: You mean the dressing room mirror? It sure says a lot about you if you think that act was fashionable!

Plai: *glares at Trixie* ...And it says a lot about you thinking that that colour is slimming.

Trixie: *Trixie rolls her eyes* I should've thrown all the acts away and call it a day. You're the biggest act, here.

Plai: I thought that was Courtney?

Trixie: Well, Courtney Act is a class act. All I see is a joke.

Plai: *through gritted teeth* Ooh! Looks like there’s some tensions flaring up! Speaking of flaring up, it's time for our final act of the night, and this is by far our most dangerous performance! What's best at getting rid of some shade? Simple! Fire!
https://gt-media.imigino.com/image/1/process/1200x600?source=https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/drag-race-thailand.png

Trixie: â™ȘBurn burn burn, it's the burning bitch on fire!â™Ș If only it could've been Plai volunteering for the act. What a show stopping performance to close with, nonetheless.

Plai: *angrily* Oh, that's it! I've had it up to here with you!!

Trixie: Up where? I can't see since I'm so much more elevated than you.

Plai: Alright! You had this coming to you, you bitch!! *Plai begins to throw a punch before Trixie catches her*
https://gfycat.com/unpleasantphysicalaracari

Both: *with big smiles* Good night, everyone!
1759 days 8 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Freddy’s Pizzeria Presents: 3 Shows on Why You Should Kill Yourself
Voice: “Welcome to ‘Night at The Pizza Parlor’! Please welcome to the stage
 Circus Baby and Funtime Foxy!”
The audience claps as Circus Baby and Funtime Foxy enter the broken stage.
Circus Baby: "The show will begin momentarily, everyone please stay in your seats."
There are a few gasps as boa constrictors start to coil around the guests, squeezing them to their seats.
Funtime Foxy: “Hahahahahaaaa! The looks on your faces!”

Circus Baby: "Oh Funtime Foxy you mischievous pirate fox, always having some trick up your robotic sleeves. Haha!"
A random laugh track plays in the background because the audience is silent.
Funtime Foxy: Why wouldn’t I? I am Funtime Foxy, after all!

Circus Baby: "Now that's out of the way, we have a very good show for you all tonight that's gonna make you SCREAM
. With joy and laughter of course." "Now without a further ado let's welcome our first performer Funtime Freddy!!"
Funtime Freddy enters the stage with Bon-Bon.
Funtime Freddy: "Hi everybody! I'm Funtime Freddy and I would all like you to meet my friend Bon-Bon! Say hi Bon-Bon!"
Bon-Bon: “H..Hello..E-Everyo-one
.”
Funtime Freddy: "Ok BonBon now it's time for you to show the entire audience what you can really do!' "Jump through those firey rings."
A massive ring of fire is lowered onto the stage. Bon-Bon nervously approaches the ring.
Bon-Bon jumps through 3 rings then at the last one he misses and catches on fire and he screams. The ring of fire toggles over and a huge hole burns in the ground. The audience starts laughing.
A backstage manager dumps a bucket of water on Bon-Bon. Bon-Bon screams even more in pain. Bon-Bon runs off the stage after this burning accident.
Funtime Freddy: "Bon-Bon wait up!" Runs off stage to catch Bon-Bon.
Funtime Foxy: “...Well, it’s time for our next act!”
Circus Baby: "Before we continue Foxy,  would you like to hear a funny joke about the other day?"
Funtime Foxy: “Of course, Circus Baby! You should know I love jokes! I’ve been living one my whole life!”

Circus Baby: "What's the difference between a screaming Bon-Bon and a screaming child?”
Funtime Foxy: I don’t know Circus Baby, what is the difference between a screaming Bon-Bon and a screaming child?”

Circus Baby: " Well at least one of them won't be having any complaints afterwards."
Another random fake laugh track is heard.
Circus Baby: "Foxy, would you like to tell the audience who our second act is gonna be by?
Funtime Foxy: it would be my pleasure, Circus Baby! Please welcome to the stage... Ballora!”
Ballora dances around for a minute and the crowd is in awe. And she starts to sing:
Ballora: "Why do you hide inside your walls.
When there is music in my halls?
All I see is an empty room
No more joy, an empty tomb
It's so good to sing all-day
To dance, to spin, to fly away
"
As she dances she makes her way to the tight rope and dances so gracefully
 Until she loses her balance and falls and crushes a lot of people.
Suddenly, the rope snaps and what seems to be hundreds of dead, bloody bodies fly down and fall on the ground.
Ballora: "Is someone there?
I can hear someone creeping through my room.
Perhaps not
"
Then she dances off the stage like nothing really happened. More awkward silence and fear in people's eyes.
Suddenly, one of the production plays “It’s Raining Men” by The Weather Girls. It echoes through the big hall.
The bodies were cleaned up somehow?? And the show continued?
Circus Baby: " Well I guess they were all dying to meet Ballora." "Anyways, before we continue the show I would like to know if it's anyone's birthday today?"
Its some random kid's birthday so baby takes the kid's hand and takes them backstage for a special birthday gift.
Circus Baby: "I have a special treat for you since it's your birthday." Her stomach cavity compartment opens up and an ice cream cone comes out and hands the ice cream to the kid.
Circus Baby: "Now for the final act I, Circus Baby will be performing a magic trick and the birthday child will be my volunteer for a magic trick no one will be forgetting."
Funtime Foxy: "We better not leave him hanging on this one, shall we Circus Baby?”
Circus Baby: "No we shall not Foxy.." Haha haha
Circus Baby and the birthday child walks off to the backstage. As Baby is off getting ready for the final act Funtime Foxy is making some creepy one-liners.
Funtime Foxy: "Showtimes are on the hour, not a moment before and not a moment later. Hahaha..” I guess my one-liners don't really sink in. I guess you can say my jokes really took a plunge into deep. I am sorry but I'm trying to fish in some laughter but I guess they all stink.
As Funtime Foxy continues to make these bad one-liner jokes, there is a weird noise coming from the vents and there's a faint mumbling that kinda sounds like a kid's crying. And Circus Baby mumbles, "Please hang on tight, I can fix you! There is silence in the vents then the vent shoot opens and a kid's body is hanging from the vents somehow and the legs and arms are dismantled and broken. There are a lot of people gasping and then screaming. Baby returns to the main stage and takes a bow when she finishes her act. Then out of nowhere confetti canons appear and shoots blood. Then all the exits all lock. Then a fire starts to break out and the entire place is in flames. People screaming in fear as they all die,  Freddy,  and Ballora screams too and Funtime Foxy and Circus Baby laugh maniacally as they start to burn.
Funtime Foxy: "It’s time to take your final bow! Hahahahahahaha!”

Circus Baby: "Looks like something bad happened
"
The entire place and everyone in the building all burned to death and no one ever heard from any one that went to the show ever again...
1759 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
I’m withdrawing. This game is taking up too much of my time irl, and I’ve wasn’t about to write everything all by myself in YET ANOTHER GROUP CHALLENGE.

Best of luck girlies, Sierra OUT! xoxo

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!