This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 3 : Runway

Topic » [Season 2] Week 3 : Runway

1757 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Hello ladies! Welcome back to the runway! Today one of you will leave but for now let me praise you for this being the first time no one asked an extension ever! Like... even last season every single week we had an extension so yay for that!

For this week’s maxi challenge you’ve been asked to create the plot for the next Disney princess movie in which all characters are in drag!

Later on the runway category is : Evil Disney Princesses!

To present, as always, here’s crown queen Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/cAtJLxq.gif

Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/ueHS7wf
Sister Scandal : http://imgur.com/hGtJnhS
Mystia Blanc : http://imgur.com/a/a6b1bhV
Coco Puff : https://imgur.com/gallery/KN5aRsf
Sierra Myst La Croix : https://imgur.com/a/si0xueG
Plai StatiĂłn : https://ibb.co/RNnJGW4
Snapchatta : https://imgur.com/a/nfaq89U
1756 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
*Baylor enters*

https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-afe6a4258531.gif

Sorry, just got back from the Slothy's All Stars finale, 3 wins in a row, I know I'll win, well... let's judge yall!

----------

Team Nicky - I think your final piece was solid, I can't say it was phenomenal but at the end of the day you got the job done, it's kind of what I would expect for a story... not bad though.

Team Ruby - The same as Team Nicky, however it lacked for me, like I liked some parts a lot and at one I laughed, but putting it together overall I wasn't that impressed, however I can't say you were bad, good job.

----------

Mystia Blanc - This is your worst runway by far for me, in my opinion it's messy and doesn't go well together, if you're gonna do a concept like this it needs to look polished.

Coco Puff - Now this ,out of all the looks I could judge, I liked the most, it's elegant and simplistic, but the face ugh we stan. Cute. I still want more though, to be honest your looks aren't ever bad but they need that little extra push to be amazing, you are polished though.

Sierra Myst La Croix - I laughed. Hate it, the pose is bad, the looks is bad I just can't even. Get better. I wish you luck though.

Plai Station - I don't like this, maybe my standarts are too high but walking out in a simple skirt and top and SHOE LESS! This is DRAG! Where is your clothing?

Snapchatta - Well this look was made using snapchat, I can barely look at it, GET BETTER!

Okay for real I'm soooo dissapointed with the looks, if the looks continue to look like this I swear I'll go off, at this rate Vega is going to get Top Toot award, the looks this season are bad, step your pussies up, even my worst look last season was better than these. This was such an AMAZING theme for runway and this is what you give? Disgraced. Only ones worthy of my respect were Sister, Coco and Trixie like the rest were really bad, to be honest if any of you want a lesson on how to make an overall good look ask me and I will cus at this rate I can't, the picture section of this group where winners are posted is going to be so uglyyyyyyyyyyy, like ugh.

-------

I snapped, muah xoxo.
1756 days 21 hours ago
nijoco
hmm Baylor your point to Plai. Yvie oddly never wore heels and never looked stunning, she was a look and she won. I think in the interest if variety, going off piste for a week is refreshing  but overall I agree with you on the looks...yikers
1756 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0ff8d0b53748c9489cc9d83ce329d3e5/tumblr_pogxs9ZzAy1qi7qwxo4_400.gif
1756 days 15 hours ago
greyconverse
Hello hello ladies! I figured I too would step to the stage and provide some critiques myself this time. Your top two of Season 1 is ready to roast, grab your popcorn girls. No, I am actually a little more happy overall with the looks, I personally see very different styles and takes.

Anyways! Season 2.

Team Nicky - I see the work that went into this ladies! I also called you, Plai, out specifically to step it up in this category, and honey I do think you have today. So bitch, work! You were the star of your group to me. I enjoyed the script, the jokes, and I was content with the presentation. Well done.

Team Baylor- Okay, I have to just be honest, this isn't doing it for me, again ladies. I see the boost in teamwork, I give points for that, but this came off very short and honestly cliche compared to the other challenges I read this week. I think my best advice here would be write write write, it doesn't always need to be two people together writing it.

Now for my favorite part, the looks! Gag me darlings!

Trixie: Oh Trixie this is absolutely stunning and definitely my favorite look from you thusfar. Everything works. I love the red hair I love the texture of the dress, the purples even the green on your stomach/chest. I adore the details of the crown and necklace, that is how you choose cohesively to express a certain vibe or story. Beautiful! Well done.

Sister: That mug is I think my favorite I have seen from you, like ever. It's beautiful and weird and right. It is individually styled, somewhat of a drift from Snow White, but not enough that I don't see what you are doing. I really quite like this asides from the placement of the bow. I like the hair, I don't love it. 

Coco: Have we seen a look that was not a gown? We even critiqued silhouette before, I'm sorry but your runway last week was 100 times better than this to me. If you wanted to do a gown, I needed obvious references to Cinderella, which I also don't see asides from blonde.

Plai Station: Considering you were just read for filth, perhaps you expect something bad from me, if so, that couldn't be farther from the truth. I enjoy seeing different sides to your unique style, which this is another. I could not disagree more that you need shoes. Girl boxes aren't for drag, just be fierce that is all I want. Girl I came from the hoods and the things I've seen, I don't mind a little gore for a Princess, in fact, I like it. I don't know how you did this, but imagine if you bloodied up the exposed ribs a little more. If you can, blending things in more with the skin. (Less cut and paste look, this is something I was told myself once, do it but darken and lighten the sides as needed). I like it! I think she took a risk, and it works for me.
1756 days 14 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

TEAM BAYLOR
MAIN CHALLENGE
I liked the concept. The curse was a nice touch but overall your story lacked an actual plot. I mean, other than the curse there wasn’t really anything more. I can’t even express myself more as there is not much more to say. So overall : great idea, poor execution.

RUNWAY
Trixie Newage : You looked good. I can see you are taking my suggestion on actually creating your looks and not just use the doll creator’s ingame clothes and I love it. Only thing is, I don’t get much of Villain-esque feel from it.

Sister Scandal : You looked really good. I hope you’re gonna keep up with this trend of glamour and polish you’re giving us in the last couple weeks. Only note is that you merged Snow White and the Evil Queen and called it a day. I expected more creativity.

TEAM RUBY
MAIN CHALLENGE
Let’s start with the good things : the story flows nicely, actually has a good plot and it’s sometimes funny. But two things : this didn’t sound like a Disney movie (remember when I asked for a family friendly plot?) and didn’t really have a moral. Also, I feel this time your team work worked against you and it somehow shows.

RUNWAY
Mystia Blanc : I love this look. The kimono is just right and I love the pants (I swear if you put Mulan in a gown I would have landed you in the bottom 2 without even consulting the judges). Probably the Medusa (aka Ancient Greek) references were a little incohesive since Mulan is an Asian character, but other than that. Loved it.

Sierra Myst La Croix : I appreciate the quality jump you had since the first episodes and I have to admit I am living for this Bollywood spy fantasy. But I can’t really say she’s a villain here.

Snapchatta : This look was a lot. Like Sister, you just merged Belle with the beast. Which wasn’t exactly what I asked you to do. I was expecting like Belle wearing the beast’s fur since she hunted him down after he was defending her dad because she wanted to kill him for his legacy. Overall, I expected much more.

TEAM NICKY
MAIN CHALLENGE
Yes yes yes! This is what I wanted and I’m glad you delivered! The references to the dry world are perfectly placed without losing the family friendly status. The plot could actually be a Disney movie, kinda reminded me of “the Chronicles of Narnia” which is one of my favourite children series ever. The Vogue-off was genius. Also, the twist at the end with them being sisters had me gasping in French! And, amazing team work! Which counts double as Coco doesn’t have Skype and I think this is the first time I see this happen.

RUNWAY
Coco Puff : You look amazing. I think I have never seen you looking this good ever. Definitely the Top Toot of the week for me, if I didn’t know the theme. I had to go back to the challenge’s description to actually remember which princess you were assigned. And it’s not a good thing.

Plai StatiĂłn : Your look had me at the edge of my seat! Yes I loved it! I am AMAZED! You actually took an ancient North American belief and merged it with your Pocahontas so it worked just wonders. Like seriously, concept and execution are standing ovation worthy.
1756 days 14 hours ago
Talian
TEAM BAYLOR
Erm doesn't at allll seem to me like a movie that Disney would show. They might make it for adult viewers for ABC or another of the 100 channels they own but for me out of brand of the challenge and just such a typical and predictable drag film.

TEAM RUBY
I feel this. it reminds me of like a Cinderella story meets twitches and could totally live as one of those awesome but slightly cheesey team films of the late 90s. And Disney would totally invest in it. The content is funny and not too mature for the audience. I enjoy.
1756 days 13 hours ago
Talian
If I call your name please step forward.

Plai StatiĂłn
Coco Puff
Sierra Myst La Croix

You are...
The TOPS of the week!

I’ll come back to you later.
1756 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Mystia Blanc
Sister Scandal
Snapchatta
Trixie Newage

Only one of you is safe. The rest of you represent the bottom of the week.

That person is...
Mystia Blanc.

You might leave the stage now.

Which means

Sister Scandal
Snapchatta
Trixie Newage

You represent the BOTTOMS of this week.

I’ll come back to you later.
1756 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Sierra Myst La Croix...

You are...
Safe. You might leave the stage now.

You’ve been that close for so many episodes now. Break the glass ceiling!
1756 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Plai StatiĂłn. You came for the heart of the competition.

Coco Puff. I am very proud to say you finally shone bright.

Plai StatiĂłn...
Condragulations. You are the winner of this week’s challenge. You get to play Ursula on the live action rendition of “the Little Mermaid” after we slay Melissa McCarthy.

Coco Puff, you are safe.

You might leave the stage now.
1756 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Trixie and Sister. Your teamwork didn’t pay off.

Snapchatta. Sometimes playing safe is playing to lose.

Trixie Newage...
You are safe. You might leave the stage now.

Which means

Snapchatta
Sister Scandal

You represent the bottom 2 of this week.

You now have 24 hours to submit your lipsync to:

1755 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! I’ve made my decision!

Sister Scandal...
Shantay you stay

Snapchatta, you are  a real Star. It breaks my heart to say sashay away.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!