This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 0 : Runway

Topic » [Season 2] Week 0 : Runway

1769 days 15 hours ago
Talian
Hello ladies! Welcome to your first ever Runway. Today there will be no elimination. But it doesn’t make it less important as your placements for today will decide the order in which you will pick your mentor. And remember, the right mentor makes the job easier.

So what I need from you now is you to pm me (here or Skype) the mentor you want from the one you want the most to the one you want the less. I remind you that your mentor won’t be able to vote for you. So chose wisely. Here’s how :

MOST WANTED MENTOR
LEAST WANTED MENTOR

PM ME YOUR PICKS!!!

For this first runway category is : Drag Farm. You’ve been asked to strut the runway in your best animal inspired outfit. And you went in!

But before that, let’s welcome to the stage our resident crown queen that will present every runway : Twinkies! Since you were the animals, the mentors and I will be your famers for the promo (coming next week)!

https://i.imgur.com/0tWnZkr.gif

Coco Puff : https://imgur.com/gallery/jrhy9yL
Depresso Noose : https://imgur.com/CAk2moB
Snapchatta : https://imgur.com/a/BvSJeyJ
Plai StatiĂłn : https://ibb.co/wWw3FxR
Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/Dj9IbDH
Scarlette Bread : https://imgur.com/a/LsH7LY0
Mystia Blanc : http://imgur.com/a/VcyjZqj
Sierra Myst La Croix : http://imgur.com/dkIPIde
1769 days 1 hour ago
Talian
COMMENTS

REMEMBER : This are MY comments. They may differ from the result. Even tho I’ll try to express the feedback from the mentors too.

Coco Puff : This look is nice. The dress is right and the headpiece is the right amount of creepy. But it definitely needed a lot more polish. I’ve seen what you can do, and I want you to push more. This is your second time in this race, it’s time to push it.

Depresso Noose : The dress is really pedestrian. What saves this is the camp of the face. The face needed to be a lot more smaller. And I need more drag. I agree with the phrase “in Drag more is more” and this was more, but for the wrong reasons.

Snapchatta : I fucking love this look. I would have preferred a better body than a Paint brush. But sis, you sold it! I am amazed and I would wear it 100%.

Plai StatiĂłn : I really loved this look. It was creative and cute. I can really see potential here so keep it up. Definitely one of the best surprises of the night.

Scarlette Bread : As a second time around, I expected much more. I mean. The dress is cute but probably overused. The skin isn’t really polished and overall this wasn’t what I asked of you. You looked cute. But a little out of theme. And this is too familiar.

Trixie Newage : Gurl. Girl. This look is amazing. I love it all. Only critique : it is a peacock gown and not a peacock look. But you sold every inch of it. I also loved the stripes on your face for the beak. Great job.

Mystia Blanc : First of all I’d like to say how much I love having a hand-drawing queen. And this obviously went in your favor. But. I can’t really see what’s going on. Maybe next time try a black pen to highlight the lineart? For what I can see, I like the look. But I can’t be sure since I can’t really see it clearly.

Sierra Myst La Croix : Your look created CHAOS in the mentors’ lounge. And here is my take : I love the manga feel to your look BUT. And it’s a big BUT. Since it’s a pic taken from google I really expected more. The sweater is very very very too simple. And I wished you could at least show the whole look. Overall, it felt a little lazy.
1769 days 1 hour ago
Talian
RUBY’S COMMENTS

REMEBER : Mentors are not forced to comment. So don’t expect comments from them every time.

Coco Puff
+ Beautiful mug, very well put together, love the hair.
- I think I have done this look better, could have been more creative. I see style and polish and I want the zest, the flavour too.

Depresso Noose
+ I'm not sure with this one. I like their attitude and style, tbh. I THINK they wanted to serve animal realness, which I can enjoy. My boyfriend actually said this was his favourite.
- A bit lazy and unpolished imo. Hell put blood on the cow and id have scored it higher. I want GRIT.

Snapchatta
+ I love the creativity. This is someone to watch, and they want you to know it.
- Girl that background crop would lose a .5 if this weren't week 0. I love crazy, but it can be done much more co cohesive than this.

Plai StatiĂłn
+ Adorable! Lovely aesthetic, I see potential. I like that its very clearly couture!
- I had somewhat of a hard time telling if this was a cow or a sheep. Honestly, perhaps more a slip on my part, it’s still hard to judge something so polished when you are up in the air about such a key aspect, if that makes sense.

Trixie Newage
+ My favorite look of the night, just passing Plai. Gorgeous. The shoes and the detail in the dress. STUNNING. Very great elements and high taste in style.
- I think that glove could be more polished, I do not like the hair style, could have elevated this look a lot if went in more on that detail (hair).

Scarlette Bread
+ A unique take on this I’d say. I like the style of it. Personally I love red and I quite like that element of this in contrast with something so wacky (bull skin). It doesn't need to make sense to me and I like that.
- I do not get why she chose spots. Only choice? I'm missing a reference maybe? Either way, not into it with her speech below. I would have called this a Cow look if I didn’t read it. Also a bit sloppy around the edges. Extra editing would go a long way. (Even paint or a small program similar) to tie the skin and dress together a little more.

Mystia Blanc
+ Creative, and a great color combo. I want to see what this one can do. I love the hair and mug.
- I cannot tell they are a Ram. Also the outfit needs work honey.

Sierra Myst La Croix
+ It is cute and styled well.
- Encourage this one to edit! I want to see it! (Was this edited? I cannot tell, and I don’t love that)
1769 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Ladies! I’ve made my decision. If I call your name, please step forward.

Mystia Blanc
Depresso Noose

You are...
Safe.

You both might leave the stage now.
1769 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Plai StatiĂłn
Trixie Newage
Snapchatta

You are...
The TOPS of the week!

Which means

Scarlette Bread
Coco Puff
Sierra Myst La Croix

You are the BOTTOMS of the week.
1769 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Plai StatiĂłn, we HERD thru the grapevines that you gagged is all...
You are SAFE.

You might leave the stage now.
1769 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Trixie Newage. You totally knocked that out of the park. Could this really be a new age?

Snapchatta. We didn’t need any filter to love your look tonight.

Trixie Newage...
Condragulations, you are the winner of this week’s challenge. You received a month in my grandmother’s farm. She needs a new sapper.

Trixie, Snapchatta you may leave the stage now.
1769 days ago
Talian
Now on with the bottoms girls.

Coco Puff, you looked right but it wasn’t enough.

Scarlette Bread, you missed the mark.

Sierra Myst La Croix, you have a name that’s too long. But also, your runway was very lazy.

Coco Puff...
You are SAFE.

Which means...

Scarlette Bread
Sierra Myst La Croix

You represent the BOTTOM 2 of this week. You are lucky as there will be no elimination happening today. But this won’t happen ever again.

You three may leave the stage now.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!