This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Key Ceremony : HOH Dylan

Topic » Key Ceremony : HOH Dylan

3416 days 1 hour ago
dayum
Hey everyone as HOH i have the power to nominate to two housemates up for eviction. I have actually had a really hard time figuring out these nominations because i've come to realize that there are people actually playing a really good game so i feel as i need to step up my game and it is gonna start here unfortunately i've gotta nominate two people for eviction

With that being said my first key goes to...........Maisy
3416 days 1 hour ago
dayum
*pulls key up* 2nd key goes to.......James
3416 days 1 hour ago
dayum
*pulls key up* 3rd key goes to..........Harry
3416 days 1 hour ago
acyuta
Goodluck Housemates
3416 days 1 hour ago
dayum
*pulls key up* 4th key goes to........Mikey
3416 days 1 hour ago
dayum
*pulls key up* 5th and final key goes to...........Talian
3416 days 1 hour ago
dayum
I have decided to nominate you CJ because i feel as if you're not really playing this game hard enough, as far as i know you're just coat-tailing the person nominated next to you Tico.

I have also nominate Tico for not only the fact that you nominated me however, i feel as if you're the smartest player in the game and my biggest threat. I believe you've got a strong alliance thats ready to steamroll through this game and im not one that will just be rolled over.

Good luck nominees i hope you respect my decision as HOH this meeting is adjourned
3416 days 1 hour ago
acyuta
PoV challenge will be posted shortly! Thankyou Dylan!

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!