This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 3

3426 days 3 hours ago
acyuta
Lisa(Striky) and Eric(Arcaninemaster), you both face eviction today. Everyone, except HoH, will now vote to evict either Lisa or Eric. The Housemate with these most votes will be the first person evicted from this game.

You have 24 hours to cast your vote. Good luck Lisa and Eric.

Note: HoH will still cast a vote in case it's a tie. When there is a tie the HoH has the deciding vote.
3426 days 3 hours ago
acyuta
Also, the nominees can state why they should be saved here. It will be helpful.
3426 days 3 hours ago
Striky
WHAT, Omg is so shocked! Guys, please! I beg you! I wanna play more
Well I am so shocked I cant even write...Umm... What just happened Tico wow :O
3426 days 3 hours ago
Striky
Well Im not even a threat what was that???????????????????? Too bad Tico, you lost an ally.
3426 days ago
Arcaninemaster
I am ready to come back into this game swinging. If you save me, send me a mail saying so, and maybe we can dominate this game together, since my only ally stabbed me in the back.

So if you save me(please do) let's talk!
3425 days 6 hours ago
dayum
Wait what? There are already appliances being made? Its the 3rd day!
3425 days 3 hours ago
acyuta
The votes are in.

By a vote of 4-4, it is tied. Even though I've sent remainder messages and were even active the past day, Andrea(yonni98) & ConnorB failed to vote within 24 hrs.
Inactive strike: Andrea- 1, ConnrB- 1.

It is upto the HoH, Ticofernandez, to decide who stays. Goodluck Lisa and Eric.
3425 days 1 hour ago
acyuta
HoH has chosen
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Eric. You have been evicted from the house.

Lisa, you are safe. congratulations!
Shortly we will begin the next HoH Competition
3425 days ago
ticofernandez
sorry but lisa mailed me to talk and eric you ignored me so i decided to take out who i thought was a bigger threat to my game

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!