This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Exit Interviews-

Topic » -Exit Interviews-

3430 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll be doing exit interviews with every Castaway voted off. This will help give the Viewer's and myself an Idea of what is going on throughout the game.
3428 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
16th - barkmrck3tg

First Person voted out of Survivor Borneo. Why do you think your tribe was so divided?
Why the tribe was so divided was because it was the first vote.

Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in the game?
Probably... I didnt show up to anything I got super busy

Do you believe in the Pagong curse?
Honestly don't know what that is.
3425 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
15th - thatonepeople

First person voted out from the Tagi Tribe. Are you surprised?
Sadly no, i know i was gone a lot but the game started at the worst time for me because this is my finals week

The vote was 6-2. Who do you think wrote Ashley's name down with you?
i know it was neworleans

Do you feel you could have offered more to your tribe and this game?
Ya i am bummed i couldnt contribute but if they just gave me one more day i would have been able to contribute

Finally, if I ever invited back pre-merge boots; how interested would you be?
I would LOVE to come back and prove myself i feel i didnt get a chance this season and would love to return
3425 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
14th - doubledarefan01

Third person voted out of Survivor Borneo. Why do you think you were targeted for elimination? I had a outburst when thatone got voted off. I'm upset I wanted to continue to play.  I tried so hard but, my outburst really did me in.

The Immunity Idol placed at your beach. You spent more time than anyone searching on your tribe. Is it possible someone from the Tagi Tribe has found it already? Possibly, I was looking for it and had no luck at all

Is there anyone/if anyone leading the Tagi Tribe? No. Just feel betrayed  i don't care about anyone on my tribe they can go to hell
3423 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
13th - Blake18 -

This is the most embarrassing. I have NEVER been a pre merge boot. I am so devastated. Hopefully you will give me a second chance, where im not on a tribe full of villains

Who do you think is leading the Pagong Tribe? I am so dissapointed in my tribe for being stupid and voting out somebody who helps the tribe.. If they want to keep an inact, thats fine with me, but that won't gain them respect from the viewers. Robby is so immature. I can't wait for that dumbass to be voted out

Why do you think you were targeted for elimination? I have no idea.. I really have no clue.

Do you regret not playing the Immunity Idol? I sure do. I am irritated because the coattail rider (Nicole) and the all time floater (Woodrow) are both stupid. Why would you vote out someone who helps the tribe? dumb..

Out of everyone left in the game; who do you think has the best chance at making Final T.C? Broniak, jinxx, and Robby. Robby wont win though because everyone will hate him at the end of the game.
3421 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
12th - Tylerseeg

Fifth person voted out of Survivor Borneo. Did you know that everyone on your tribe was writing your name down before the vote?

I had a feeling when no one was messaging me about the vote
Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in this game?
maybe I could have talked to people more in this last round

Out of everyone left in the game. Who do you think has the best chance of becoming Sole Survivor?  I think William may be in a good position to win

Finally, if I ever invited back pre-merge boots; how interested would you be? I would be very interested in another chance
3421 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
11th - Nicole16

Its so wishy washy what everyone is saying
my tribe is going to get picked off one by one
no one is being loyal
they have had people not vote with the majority
and not be loyal
they have one person who hasn't voted at 2 straight tribals, and didnt particate in the last challenge and he is still in (thats someone I can count on)

The next vote, should be 5v5 but if someone doesnt vote its 5v4v1 and pagong is gone
one by one
there will not be one pagong member in the final 5

Sixth person voted out of Survivor Borneo. Were you surprised?

Yes I was, there are people not doing anything to help the tribe and they are still in

Who do you think is leading the Pagong Tribe?

I would like to say Robby, but who knows
it honestly doesnt matter who is running Pagong, because with the merge coming, and jake not voting

How does it feel knowing that today both tribes will be merging?

Terrible, because they made the wrong call voting me out, over someone you can't trust to actually vote.

Out of everyone left in the game. Who do you think has the best chance of becoming the Sole Survivor?

Ashley or Big Joe

Finally, If I ever invited back pre-merge boots; how interested would you be?

Yes I would, this is terrible Im a better player then this. Myself, Nels, and Thatone all deserved better.

Thank You for letting me be apart of this experience!

Happy Holidays
3420 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
10th - Broniak

Seventh person voted out of Survivor Borneo. Were you surprised? Why do you think you were targeted for elimination?
I wasn't suprised, I knew my tribe wouldn't hold too strong

There were plenty of times where you thought you were going to be voted out. Was this vote any different?
No, not at all. I feel I was betrayed by a few people, but no hard feelings

Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in this game?
No, I made allies of Robby and Ryan and Jacob, and played my best. Sorry for no confessionals btw

How does it feel knowing you were so close to the jury stage of the game?
It sucks, usually merge means jury so it was disappointing

Out of everyone left in the game; who do you think has the best chance at becoming the Sole Survivor?
Greg or Robby. Big Joe now has a giant target on his back, and Greg and Robby each have their own sheep. However, out of the two of them, it currently seems Greg will win
3420 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
YESSSSS GREG WAS MY PICK :)
3414 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Sadly - No interview for Ashley
3414 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
8th - Jacob K.

1st official member of the Jury. Were you surprised? Why do you think you were targeted at Tribal Council? I think I was targeted because I was the only other one who tried to do the challenge which is a jacked up reason.

Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety?
Yes I could have talked to more people. That could have ensured my safety even more. It sucks because I was just becoming more active:(

Coming into this game; did you have a strategy? If so, what was it?
I honestly did not have a strategy... I guess it was just to make a small alliance and that failed.

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left. Who do you think has the best chance of making FTC?
I think Big Joe does. I also hope he makes it!

Thank you for having me in a great season!
3413 days ago
ItsOfficial
7th - Jinxx

I think i played well up until the merge. I had lots of plans for this game. It was super fun :) when the merge happened, it was during the break, and thats a super busy time for me. If we postponed it after the break, i believe things could definitely have ended differently.  But i do understand why that couldn't happen. 

Tenth person voted out and 3rd member of the Jury. Are you surprised? Why do you think that you were targeted during the vote split?
Surprised at being the 3rd in the jurry? Yeah. I dont think i was a big threat if you dont count the whole Blake thing lol, totally me!

This was my first season, so i came into this thing not knowing what to expect. I made an alliance with Wood, Robby, Nicole, and sorta Blake. As i played i wanted to get blake out -idol. Robby out- connections on other team. I knew Robby was friends with kevin, so i believe they had a strategic plan for this game. BIG THREATS!  I wanted to get with ashley, she seemed like she could make a few big moves if she wanted.
At the merge i layed low- haha- and hoped i wouldn't get voted out.

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left. Who do you think has the best chance of making FTC?
I am really rooting for Woodrust! I really hope he wins!
3411 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
6th - Robby J.

Final 6. How does it feel coming so close to making the FTC? Voted out by Idol. Surprised at the vote?
Ugh well first off NO i was not surprised i should've stuck with my guy and tied the vote by voting for gregory i had suspicions that big joe had another idol but oh well whats done is done!

my strategy was to pretty much get to the end with my BFF kevin and well it didnt really end like that so yeah

It sucks i have a feeling big joe is gonna win and honestly im not sure he deserves it
when you're safe EVERY single tribal council it is sooooo easy to control the game and he hasnt been that impressive socially or strategically so even if he wins he wont be like an amazing winner
3411 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
5th - Gregory L.

Final 5. One step short of making the Finale. Were you surprised at the vote?: Not really. Ryan warned me but I decided to hope my tribe voted Ryan. I had a feeling they would vote me. Why? I'm not exactly sure. Will I be bitter? No way.

Voted out by Idol. Is there anyone to be upset with?: Maybe Joe and Kevin.

Coming into this game; did you have a strategy? If so, what was it?: I wanted to lead my tribe and Pagong Pagong. I somewhat succeeded with the second part, but I played a more behind-the-scenes game.

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left. Who do you think has the best chance of making FTC?: William. I doubt anyone wants to vote him off. I think Joe has a good chance if he goes on an immunity streak.

Finally, how interested would you be in returning for another season?: I would love to.
3410 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3rd - Kevin P.

-I was so close lol. I loved my time in the game tho. I started off making a 4 man alliance with greg/tyler/will. Tyler soon was inactive so i made that alliance greg/will/joe with ashley as the sheep voting how we voted. When we got to the merge i knew i had to take out someone on their side first. Maxwell made a negative comment to me so bam i made sure he was gone. Once we got the numbers we started pickin off 1 by 1. Then i tried to make a move to get out joe but he was literally impossibe to get out. He always had immunity or hidden so it was impossible. I wanted to go to the end with Robby cause he is my friend outside this game and it ended up not happening. I knew i was gone when joe won final immunity cause it is the best choice to bring will. He has literally done nothing and joe should sweep the vote. I was so close to wining so im a little salty haha

That last Immunity challenge. Do you feel you had a good chance of winning the title if you had won?

- Oh i know i would have won. I would have won voted out joe and gone up against will who has literally done nothing. Even his answers to questions are one word. He was dragged to the end for the sole reason to beat in the FTC. I would have won hands down.

- I wanted to get a solid alliance starting of like 4--5 and i got that. I knew if i had that i was safe till the merge and could do damage and make moves then. When i found out robby was in the game i wanted to go to the end with him so i was gonna find out a way to do that. My stategy mostly worked as i got to f3 sadly not with robby. But hey i was close

You will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Who do you think has the best chance of winning the title of Survivor Borneo Season 1?

- Big joe. Literally crazy ass Nels has the same shot of winning as will and he has been out for like a month.
3410 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
4th - Ryan M.

Final 4. How does it feel making the Final Episode; yet getting cut short of making the FTC?
I've had a blast this game. This cast was extremely fierce and I am glad to have been a part of it. I put in a valiant effort and I am very proud of my 4th place :) I'm a tad disappointed I wasn't able to pull of that immunity, but I lost to worthy adversaries (minus William oops) and I am content.

Coming into the game I went forward with the attitude of proving my worth to the tribe so I could earn trust and respect, while at the same time not putting myself in the overbearing leader position. I was able to secure trustworthy allies and make it to post merge. From that point on it was a struggle with numbers, inactive players, and strong competition that I unfortunately was not able to overcome. I busted my ass every day making sure I wasn't the next boot, and I did the best I could with what was at my disposal.

Finally, if I ever have a season including Finalist;  would you be interested in coming back to play?

Also, I would LOVE to come back for a finalist season :D Love you Erik <3

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!