This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PLEASE READ:

Topic » PLEASE READ:

3089 days 22 hours ago
dogcalledzak
PLEASE READ:

WOW! This has been a mad few hours - went offline (think I have Flu) and came back to TWENTY THREE mails all wanting different things!

Due to Illness and stress levels - my god I didn’t know how hard this was gonna be haha! (Illness doesn’t help - won’t say what I have - but I live with it.)

Due to these reasons - the game will STILL be continuing - just a little different.

The GREY Kingdom has been defeated by the YELLOW and will now be known as the waste land (so there’s only 4 Kingdoms)

NO SOLDIERS CAN LEVEL UP until after the battle between YELLOW and GREEN,RED,BLUE!

NO cooks will be able to cook anything till after the battle -

NO food levels will go down until after the battle.

No farms will be able to level up until after the battle.

The game will continue tomorrow at 3pm uk time (please google what time that is for you if you want to know) you will NOT have to be here at that time - it just means you can start mailing me again after that time - but only for battle move , no levelling up or food.

I hope you understand - I’m trying to juggle this game around with, Illness - School and Work.

Thanks for reading - any questions please mail me

Dogcalledzak.

open group

THE BLUE KINGDOM:

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!