This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 14: Ah Well.

Topic » Eviction 14: Ah Well.

2059 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in guys!

Welcome to your final eviction!

Congratulations on winning the final immunity, Jimmy. Guaranteed a chance to plead your case to the Jury of nine.

Jimmy remember to mail me your sole vote to evict!

Discussion Questions:

Jimmy: Without giving anything away, how do you feel you are basing this vote? Winning the last three immunities and being the only finalist with a win do you think you have a good shot at winning?

Damian/Logan: What can you say to Jimmy tonight to get him to save you?

24 hours to vote Jimmy! I will read the vote when I receive it.
As Jeff Probst would say, don’t make a million dollar mistake.
2059 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy: Without giving anything away, how do you feel you are basing this vote? Winning the last three immunities and being the only finalist with a win do you think you have a good shot at winning?

I want to make sure to hear out both Logan and Damian. There are many factors, of course, in this decision. Having the sole decision to pick the person sitting next to me is a new experience for me. I have thought being a previous winner would make me a huge target all season. I hope it will now give me a stronger argument going into finals.
2058 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Let's get this over with
2058 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*returns with urn*

Just want to say it was a pleasure having all of you here this season and I hope all of you will return sometime soon. Some of you did what I thought and some of you surprised me, but either way you all played the hell out of this game.

Good Luck Logan and Damian!
2058 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Begins praying
2058 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First and ONLY vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Damian, I am sorry it is time for you to go.

It has been so fun seeing you play and I think you shocked a lot of people getting to this point. I know you will be back!

Congrats Jimmy and Logan! You will now have a chance to plead your case to a jury of nine. Good Luck!
2058 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh my god, thank you Jimmy.
Damian, I am proud to have played with you, you were a great player.
2058 days 22 hours ago
Jacadeux
Same. Damian, I hope you more than anyone else understand that Logan and I have TPS history.

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!