This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal and Intro

Topic » Cast Reveal and Intro

3402 days 22 hours ago
dsradine
Unfortunately, we lost wildboy12 and AndrewIsBored to the poll, but congrats to the rest of you 16! You are officially a part of the first season of THE POWER STRUGGLE!

Just and FYI: Challenges will almost always be posted between 2 pm-6pm Central time, and you will ALWAYS have 24 hours to do them, so plan that into your schedule! Congratulations to you guys for making it to this point! Now the real fun begins!

If anyone has any questions about any of the rules of the game, please feel free to mail me at any time, but I will be posting a reminder about the how the The Power, etc. will be decided when I post the first competition TONIGHT! :)

Your first task, however, is to send me opening confessionals. Please include people you're talking to, future plans, cast assessment. Confessionals are absolutely essential to me if I want to understand what is going on in the game. Which is why confessionals are REQUIRED this game. You will have to send me one each week along with your eviction votes, otherwise you will receive a penalty in the next competition.

For this first confessional, you have until the end of the fist competition to send it to me. Good luck and welcome to THE POWER STRUGGLE!
3402 days 22 hours ago
TheLogic
Yay,Grats!!!
3402 days 22 hours ago
Broniak
Yay!!!
3402 days 22 hours ago
Wonderdog
Congrats guys! :)
3402 days 21 hours ago
tonyalbright
Congratulations everyone :)
3402 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yay!! Mail me about alliances

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!