This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9/10 - Tonad (1)

Topic » Tribal Council #9/10 - Tonad..

1359 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Welcome Tonad to your third tribal council as a merged tribe. Welcoming Gavin and Michael voted out last tribal council. Jake has won immunity and therefore can not be voted out. Everyone else is fair game

Tribe #1:
Jake (immune)
Cam
Jeremy
Gera
Sam

PYN in the thread if you want a question

Votes are due tomorrow at 6:00PM EST
If you do not vote in time, then you will receive a self vote
Follow the rules if you have any lingering questions. If the rules don't answer them just ask me.

Good Luck
1359 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam
1359 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam - How surprised are you by this twist and how does it affect your plans for this vote?
1359 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - How surprised are you by this twist and how does it affect your plans for this vote?

it affects it very much could be a 3-2 could be a 5-1 could be a cluster fuck will see
1359 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
Can i get another question
1358 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam - With your idol being public and there’s only 4 players that can be voted for, what are the odds that you use it tonight?
1358 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cam - With your idol being public and there’s only 4 players that can be voted for, what are the odds that you use it tonight

Guess you’ll have to wait and see but with an idol in my pocket it’s always a 50/50
1358 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
i’ll take another Q
1358 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'll go tally the votes...
1358 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol / advantage and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1358 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*Cam stands*
1358 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam: I would like to use this on myself

*takes carved object*

In the survivor rules it states if someone uses an idol, then all votes casted against them will not count...

This IS....
1358 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
AN IMMUNITY IDOL...

Any votes casted against Cam will not count...
Anyone else?
1358 days 19 hours ago
s73100
ya daniel hold on
1358 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yes Sam?
1358 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
I-

open group

DanZ Survivor - All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!