This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Individual Immunity

Topic » Final Individual Immunity

3433 days 1 hour ago
Johnwillwin
Come on in guys!

Congratulations on becoming the final 3, you three have done what 11 others could not.  However, this Final Immunity Challenge will determine who will get to choose who competes against them in the Final Tribal Council, where the jury will select the winner of this game.  The stakes are the highest of this game, so good luck.

You all have had to play this game hard to get here, and it's only suiting that for the Final Challenge in your journey to the Final Tribal Council, you will have to play a similar game.  That's right, the final immunity challenge is a....fastings!

Here's how it will work:  In the next 24 hours, you are able to join one fasting.  If you join multiple fastings in the next 24 hours (If you are currently in one right now then I will let you go again, although the current fasting does not count), then I will take the lower of your scores. Your goal is to get the highest ranking over the other two.  BY 8 PM EST tomorrow, you will post a link to the game in which you played, and whatever score you got will count. If 2 or all of you join the same Fastings then you can choose to go again.

Whoever gets the highest ranking in the game wins.  If a tie occurs, then whoever posted the link here will win immunity.  Good luck, final 3, and if you have any questions, be sure to PM me or post below.
3433 days ago
zorbo678
I cannot copy and paste links
3432 days 22 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Then I'll find your game
3432 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
I got 7th.
3432 days 1 hour ago
RedWing91
3431 days 11 hours ago
Johnwillwin
RED WINS IMMUNITY
3431 days 8 hours ago
me2013
Hmm honestly I think I should get that immunity.....
3431 days 7 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol well Karen, you influenced the game, like you wanted xD.

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!