This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TEAM A of #TeamCiess (KNOCKOUTS)

Topic » TEAM A of #TeamCiess..

3208 days 12 hours ago
crnjromeo2
1. John Misty (thewinner)
.be

2. Sofia Karlberg (mAsTersio97)
.be

3. Koryn Hawthorne (Libanz00)
.be

4. Jessica Sanchez (Stupendous)
.be
3208 days 12 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Coach 2nd #Team2nd:
We now started the Knockout Rounds with #TeamCiess 8 Artists :) I just wanna COngratulate Ciess for having Amazing Artists. In this Team, the 2 best performers for me is Jessica Sanchez and Sofia Karlberg. Jessica has the power yet clean voice and Sofia even in a simple song the VOice is there.

Father John and Koryn , you do it well also:) GL Artists and also Coach Ciess!
3208 days 3 hours ago
Gkinn1234
For me the two best performers was koryn and Sophia.
3208 days 2 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
For me I think father john and sophia won.
3208 days 1 hour ago
xavierville61
Ciess: hey coaches! :) i really had a hard time choosing my top two..but i think it will be Koryn and Jessica :) and yeah..i noticed that we different top two's so..yeah maybe sophia and father john didn't got me this time. but i know they did their best. :)
3208 days ago
crnjromeo2
Host: Koryn and Jessica is moving to the Next Stage! Congratulations!
But wait, 1 more will go with them after 20-24 hours of Voting :) Vote now! Is it Father John or Sophia? 50% from Coach and 50 % from Poll :) GL!

Voting Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7309/poll/who-do-you-want-continue-next-round-team-ciess-knockouts-123977
3207 days 2 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Host: Time to see the result. Coach Ciess decision is
70% for Sofia Karlberg and 30% to Fr. John Misty

and the People Vote
66.7 for Sofia and 33.3 for Fr. John
with Total Point of 136.7 the winner is SOFIA KARLBERG (mAsTersio97). Congratulations You're Moving On to the Next Round!

sorry FR.JOHN MISTY (thewinner). Thank You for Joining The Voice:Extreme .
3206 days 4 hours ago
Stupendous
OMG! IM MOVING ON!

open group

Party Group <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!