This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle Rounds #TEAMCIESS

Topic » Battle Rounds #TEAMCIESS

3206 days 14 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Please post here all the Battle piece of every Artist.. Thank You. GoodLUck #TeamCiess!
3206 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
3206 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
3206 days 12 hours ago
Esquiff
3206 days 12 hours ago
thetrickyshow1
3206 days 11 hours ago
asdfghjkl99
3206 days 9 hours ago
xavierville61
#TeamCiess ----- The team where amazing happens...

Battle 1 : John Misty (thewinner) vs. Rajiv Dhall (Esquiff)
                Its the first battle because you two caught my attention first :) i know you guys are awesome!:) goodluck! :)

Battle 2:  Seether (AintItFun) vs. Jake Barker (casey5705)
                I had a difficult time here..but I know you can do it:) you two have the voice who can mesmerize the viewer's heart. so Goodluck!:)

Battle 3: Sofia Karlberg (mAsTersio97) vs. Caroline Pennell (Jkjkjk15)

I paired you two because you sing so amazing and also have an amazing voice:) I want to hear something soft music:) you guys can do it! Goodluck:)!

Battle 4: Cassadee Pope (dawntown) vs. Vanessa Carlton (thetrickyshow1)
              Fourth battle is between you two. I paired you because I think you two are on the same level specially on the choice of song. so yeah.. Goodluck!:)

Battle 5:  Ellie Goulding (rileythepegasus101) vs. Jessica Sanchez (Stupendous)
                Wow! I really don't want you two in a battle! Because you two have that voice that i'm looking for! But..googdluck guys:) i know you'll give your all! :)

Battle 6: Lea Michelle (asdfghjkl99) vs. Ariana Grande (PoisonIvy22) vs. Koryn Hawthorne (Libanz00)
             Its the last and final battle! i had a hard time putting you 3 here, but i know they will steal you if ever :) And you 3 should give your all! I know that you guys are amazing:) Goodluck:)
3206 days 9 hours ago
Stupendous
3206 days 5 hours ago
mAsTersio97
3206 days 3 hours ago
Libanz00
3205 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Father John Misty, "Bored in the USA"

https://vimeo.com/110871335
3204 days 19 hours ago
casey5705

open group

Party Group <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!