This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

In The Rooms - Round 3-

Topic » In The Rooms - Round 3-

3480 days 19 hours ago
Maison
The following players have chosen to pass in the game and have released a twist into the first season:  anthonyds_, Blake18, Sweetie101, iloveyousomuch, JustinV53.  They have been given an extra box.  They will all be able to select 4 boxes instead of 3 when facing the attacker!
They will also be randomized into a room!

Everyone else decided to play the trust game.  The trust game was a question about the scream 1 movie.  If they answered correctly they would be able to choose someone to be safe not including themselves.  However, everyone that guessed did not answer correctly!  They all missed the same 1. 

The question was: 
How many rules are their to survive in scream (movie)?  What are they?
1.  You will not survive if you have sex
2.  You will not survive if you drink or do drugs
3.  You will not survive if you say "I'll be right back,"  "Who's there,"
4.  You will not survive if you investigate a strange noise (The one everyone missed).

So, who chooses the division if everyone gets it wrong and what is the new twist that has been released?

The person who gets to divide is the first person who sent me a message saying "play" or "pass."  That person was Spinfur!  Spinfur, I need you to divide the rest of the players in a room.  Please message me with your response.  However, since no one got it right.... there will not be any prizes this round! 
Rooms:  A ( 3 people ) B ( 3 peope) C (3 people).  The people who selected "pass" will be randomized after you send me who gets what room.  Don't forget yourself! 
Spinfur, ajlikes17, ATrainBigBrother, GApeach95, jkjkjk15, manns9483, rudge12, SirNiceGuy, Thelogic

The twist that was released into the game..... is now the attacker can make a phone call or strike in any room!  This means everyone is in danger and has a chance of being plucked out of the game!  I wish you all luck and this twist will stay the entire game! :o
GL and it's clearly not that easy to identify who the attacker is now!
3480 days 19 hours ago
TheLogic
So what was the point of picking "play" the ppl that did pick it got nothing
3480 days 19 hours ago
Maison
If they got it right.... they would have been able to give safety to someone else as well as divide and pick a prize.....

Since no one got all 4 correct.... I had to pick someone to divide the rooms and thought it would be fair to allow the first person who sent me their "play" or "pass.''  Spinfur was the first followed by Jkjkjk15
3480 days 8 hours ago
rudge12
i said pass
3480 days 7 hours ago
Blake18
:o
3480 days 4 hours ago
rudge12
thanks
3480 days 4 hours ago
Maison
NP! 
Sorry, I just overlooked it!
3479 days 23 hours ago
Blake18
WAIT! Does this mean that Ahmir was the original killer?
3479 days 21 hours ago
rudge12
I knew it

open group

Nemo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!