This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brady’s Survivor Blood vs Water | TEASER

Topic » Brady’s Survivor Blood vs..

627 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
SEASON NINE…

On August 15th, new players will embark on their Brady’s Survivor journey dealing with each other and several twists that are sure to mix up the game. Some newbies have long awaited the day they could step foot in the series. Luckily for them, their time starts now!
*cuts to player clips*
——————————————————————
“On discord, I’m def more of a hero than I am a villain but I’m honestly ready to bring back my prime tengaged days 😈”
——————————————————————
“Going into this...I don't have a strategy. I need to see the cast really to decide what I'm doing with my life. Strange as it sounds, my strategy is always not to have a strategy, because in a game like Survivor you need to adapt basically every second”
——————————————————————
Paired up with them will be a returning player. Some of these players are newer to the series while other players have been waiting a long time to return. With each past season represented, anything could happen.
*cuts to player clips*
——————————————————————
“I’m back! I’m so excited to be back, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME”
——————————————————————
“Last time around I played an angel game being kind and loyal to my alliance but this time I will be playing the devil as I will do any dirty tricks”
——————————————————————
“It is an honor and a blessing to be back, I must admit I was more than a little disappointed to not make the cut for all stars, however everything happens for a reason and I'm absolutely over the moon to get to participate in this season with my best friend in what I believe is her first ever group game”
——————————————————————
How will these partnerships fare in the game of Survivor? Will these partners betray each other? Next season will test all friendships and relationships.

Tune in on August 15th to see the premiere of Brady’s Survivor: Blood vs Water! I’d love to have a great following for what’s going to be a great season.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!