This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11: Anagrams | One World

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11:..

635 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #11 | ANAGRAMS

For today’s challenge you will be playing Anagrams. For those of you that don’t know how Anagram works, I will be giving you all the same phrase. In that phrase, you must come up with as many word combinations as possible using those letters.

Phrase:  BRADY’S SURVIVOR PORTUGAL
(You can’t use any letters from the word Phrase. To be clear, the only letters you can use are any from Brady’s Survivor Portugal).
——————————————————————

I will not be accepting multiple batches of submissions. You must send production one list of all your words. If you send me multiple word lists, your score will not be counted! To clarify, you must send me one complete list of all your words.

Rules:
You can’t include names in your words so Brady wouldn’t count as a point.
The words must be official dictionary words from the English language only.

The player that comes up with the most acceptable words will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the F5. The rest of you will be vulnerable at tribal council where one of you will be going home.

This is a Fast Round so you only have 12 hours to complete this challenge!

DEADLINE: Mon Aug 1st @8:15am EST
634 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #11 ANAGRAM RESULTS:

Ben: 294
Chris: 132
Jay M: 103
Kev: 37
Coco: N/A
Will: N/A

Congratulations Ben! You have won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f5. For the rest of you, votes are due at 8:15pm EST tonight! Goodluck!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!