This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brady’s Survivor S9: BvW— APPS OPEN!

Topic » Brady’s Survivor S9: BvW—..

643 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
After eight successful seasons, Brady’s Survivor has returned for its ninth! These applications will be open for the next few days until I am satisfied with the number of applicants. If you don’t get cast, I apologize, there will be more opportunities to play in the future. I’m looking for at least 16 applicants.

This season will start around Mid August and will hopefully end around early September.

*PAST PLAYERS CAN APPLY BUT YOU MUST APPLY WITH A NEW PLAYER THAT HASN’T PLAYED BEFORE*
————————————————————————
INCLUDES:
An Amazing Production Team
A Fun Twist
Variety of Challenges
A Loyal and Interactive VL
VL Draft
Exit Interviews
Episode Podcasts (Production gets together usually with a VL guest to discuss current season events)
————————————————————————
APPLICATION
———————
Real Name/Username:
Your Pronouns:
Timezone:
Discord: (This is needed to get you on the season. It’s where all the chats will occur):
Partner You’re Applying With:
Why should I cast you and your partner over other pairings?
Do you have previous group game experience? (if yes, list like 1-2 games you’ve played):
What will your activity level be on a scale of 1-10? (This includes challenges, most will be non-live/semi-live but some lives will be in the mix too. This includes sending CONSISTENT Confessionals as well).
Preferred Time for Challenges (put an X next to the ones you’d prefer. They’re Non-Live challenges though so it shouldn’t matter too much.):
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST}
{9PM EST}
Preferred Time for Tribal Councils (put an X next to the ones you’re okay with):
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST}
{9PM EST}

Thank you for taking the time to apply! Please mail all applications to CoachWade
643 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
*APPS WILL CLOSE WHEN I FEEL I HAVE ENOGUH HIGH QUALITY APPLICANTS*
636 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
*APPS WILL CLOSE MON AUG 1ST AT 12PM EST*
634 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
*APPS ARE NOW CLOSED*
————————————————————————

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!