This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6: Atamai | New Zealand

Topic » Tribal Council 6: Atamai | New..

831 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Atamai to your second tribal as a newly swapped tribe!

Atamai (Green Buffs) (7/8)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_)
Ethan (gethann)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Nick (jmain14)
Hufus (Hufus)
Ben (bigben1996)
Logan (lhooper902976). IMMUNE

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR LOGAN. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Sunday January 16th at 7:30pm EST
831 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben
831 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Ben: You guys went to tribal last round and safe to say you guys had an easy vote. How do you think the dynamics will be this round with one member of your tribe safe at idol isle and one member of your tribe safe with immunity?
831 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
831 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Logan: This is your first tribal with this tribe but you were able to win individual immunity today. With that power, what are you looking for in deciding who you will be voting out tonight?
831 days 9 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn
831 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben: You guys went to tribal last round and safe to say you guys had an easy vote. How do you think the dynamics will be this round with one member of your tribe safe at idol isle and one member of your tribe safe with immunity?

Definitely smaller numbers.  I think everyone left is here to play the game so I expect will see some scrambling.  However, the merge is probably coming soon so I expect people will do what's best for their game.
830 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Yawn: On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel heading into this tribal council?
830 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan: This is your first tribal with this tribe but you were able to win individual immunity today. With that power, what are you looking for in deciding who you will be voting out tonight?

Simple, who can I trust moving forward
830 days 15 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn: On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel heading into this tribal council?

honestly... a 5 no one has been talking much so it's hard to know where people's heads are actually at.
830 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
830 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
830 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

Okay, I’ll read the votes!
830 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote...
Yawn

Yawn- 1
830 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote...
Nick

Yawn- 1
Nick- 1
830 days 11 hours ago
Yawnha
Oh my god

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!