This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4: Atamai | New Zealand

Topic » Tribal Council 4: Atamai | New..

833 days ago
CoachWade
Welcome Atamai to your first tribal as a newly swapped tribe!

Atamai (Green Buffs) (8/8)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_)
Ethan (gethann)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Tyler (Tbart)
Nick (jmain14)
Hufus (Hufus)
Ben (bigben1996)
Tim (lionsden121)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday January 14th at 7:30pm EST
833 days ago
Yawnha
hey
833 days ago
CoachWade
Yawn: Your tribe outnumbers the other original tribe 5-3. Will we see a member of the minority go home tonight or do you think things will be more complicated than that?
833 days ago
bigben1996
Ben
833 days ago
Yawnha
Yawn: Your tribe outnumbers the other original tribe 5-3. Will we see a member of the minority go home tonight or do you think things will be more complicated than that?

I think things may be more complicated than that Jeff. I feel like the main inacts have gone home, and now relationships are really key. I wouldn't say it's a bad assumption to say the original tribe would stick together, but there are many other things to key in such as being active at challenges, being a well-liked person, and more. This vote will certainly be interesting.
832 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Ben: The crazy thing about Tengaged is that people come into games already knowing each other. How do you think those past relationships will come into play mixed in with new relationships you might’ve formed on your starting tribes?
832 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben: The crazy thing about Tengaged is that people come into games already knowing each other. How do you think those past relationships will come into play mixed in with new relationships you might’ve formed on your starting tribes?

---

Typically, I like to be open-minded on who I would like to play with throughout the game.  Mainly, I just think it's a facet of the game where you need to consistently adjust to different situations.  However, the act of balancing pre-existing relationships and new ones can be rather difficult.  In a perfect scenario, I feel most people would like to go far with both relationships but that's a tall order.  The more likely scenario is having to decide which way to go or take wins and losses when it comes to your allies.
832 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
832 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
covers eyes
832 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
832 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
*Nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes
832 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
First Vote...
Tyler (Self-Vote)

Tyler- 1
832 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Second Vote...
Hufus

Tyler- 1
Hufus- 1
832 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
looks
832 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Third Vote...
Tim

Tyler- 1
Hufus- 1
Tim- 1

That’s 1 vote each for Tyler, Hufus and Tim. 5 votes left!
832 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
Thats my handwriting.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!