This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brady’s Survivor S4 | APPS OPEN!

Topic » Brady’s Survivor S4 | APPS..

858 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
After three seasons, Brady’s Survivor is keeping Survivor group games alive and is returning for its fourth season! These applications will be open for the next few days until I am satisfied with the number of applicants. If you don’t get cast, I will definitely cast you in a future season. I’m looking for at least 16 applicants.

APPLICATION
-------------------
Real Name/Username:
Your Pronouns:
Color Level:
Place of Live/Timezone
Skype (strongly preferred--where communication about events will occur):
Do you have previous group game experience? (if so, list like 1-2 games you’ve played):
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?
Who is your favorite Survivor Player and why?
Name 2 Interesting Facts About Yourself (these don’t need to be like death defying interesting, they can literally be your age and how many years you were on tengaged if you can’t think of something lmao):
Will you try your best to submit something for every non-live  and for the 2-3 live challenges?
Will you PROMISE to send confessionals?
(I did a confessional chart for season 1. I plan to do maybe a podcast after each episode with a VL guests so these are extremely important. They will make the game more fun. Also if you don’t send confessionals, you’re not coming back and you won’t be a favorite of mine.
Preferred Time for Challenges (put an X next to the ones you’re okay with)
{6 PM EST}
{7 PM EST
{8 PM EST}
{9 PM EST
Preferred Tine for Tribal Councils (put an X next to the ones you’re okay with)
{6 PM EST
{7 PM EST}
{8 PM EST}
{9 PM EST}
————————————————————————————
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Please mail CoachWade your application.
858 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
APPS CLOSE: January 6th

SEASON STARTS: January 8th or 9th
853 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
*Due to a larger pool of applicants than I was expecting, I have decided to close the apps earlier than I was anticipating.

APPS WILL NOW CLOSE AT 12PM EST JANUARY 1ST.
852 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
APPS HAVE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! I’ll be in touch with the players that made the cast in a couple of days. Thank you all for applying! If you don’t make the cast, I’m very sorry. There was a lot more interest than I thought. Don’t take it personal and feel free to apply for more seasons later on.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!