This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 9 | Santorini

Topic » Immunity Challenge 9 |..

881 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 9: SURVIVOR DETECTIVE (here’s how it works):

For this challenge, you must be a YouTube Survivor detective. I love watching fan made Survivor series on YouTube so I thought it’d be fun to incorporate that into a challenge for you guys. Below, I have listed 5 fan made survivor games that are easily accessible on YouTube. Some series have multiple seasons and episodes, others have only like 1-3 seasons. Your goal in this challenge is to answer the questions below with the first name of that Survivor player. In order to do this, you will have to thoroughly skim the episodes and do some research. In hindsight, this challenge could come down to how bad you really want it. Some questions may be very easy and others might take a lot more searching. However, I did post the series to the answer to make your lives a bit easier. The player that gets the most correct answers will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f6 (+idol clue). Everyone else will be vulnerable at tribal where someone will be the tenth person voted out of this game.

Survivor Michigan
Survivor Maryland
Survivor at UVA
Survivor Time and Change
Survivor Boston

1). Which castaway had possession of three idols in the game? (Survivor Maryland)
2). Who went home the night Margaret got three votes at tribal council? (Survivor at UVA)
3). Which contestant lied at tribal council about their dog dying? (Survivor Maryland)
4). Which castaway said at tribal: “One move doesn’t make a winner”? (Survivor Maryland)
5). Who had their own segment called “Cooking with _”? (Survivor Michigan)
6). Who said in a voting confessional: “The one and only time your name will be written down in this game”? (Survivor Boston)
7). Who played a hidden immunity idol correctly to get rid of Vinny? (Survivor Time & Change)
8). Which contestant had a letter board in one of their confessionals that said Fuck? (Survivor Michigan)
9). Which player had the recurring phrase: “Wow, that was something” in their season? (Survivor Michigan)
10). Which player barely lost out by a final tie vote? (the winner tied with this player at first and then won in the revote? (Survivor Boston)
11). Which player said “Cool Victoria” as they were walking out of tribal? (Survivor Maryland)
12). What player promised they’d give another player the immunity necklace but then backed out of the deal once they won the challenge? (Survivor Michigan)
13). Who said Ryan was prepared to vote Lauren with us and he flipped back (Survivor at UVA)

*If there is a tiebreaker then the person who sent their answers in first will win*

Good luck guys, if you have any questions please let me know

DEADLINE: Saturday Nov 27th @7:30am EST
880 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 9: SURVIVOR DETECTIVE Results:

1). Which castaway had possession of three idols in the game? (Survivor Maryland). DOUG
2). Who went home the night Margaret got three votes at tribal council? (Survivor at UVA). ERIN
3). Which contestant lied at tribal council about their dog dying? (Survivor Maryland). CHRIS
4). Which castaway said at tribal: “One move doesn’t make a winner”? (Survivor Maryland) MICAH
5). Who had their own segment called “Cooking with _”? (Survivor Michigan). SHANNON
6). Who said in a voting confessional: “The one and only time your name will be written down in this game”? (Survivor Boston). MATT
7). Who played a hidden immunity idol correctly to get rid of Vinny? (Survivor Time & Change). JACKSON
8). Which contestant had a letter board in one of their confessionals that said Fuck? (Survivor Michigan) JESSIE
9). Which player had the recurring phrase: “Wow, that was something” in their season? (Survivor Michigan) DYLAN
10). Which player barely lost out by a final tie vote? (the winner tied with this player at first and then won in the revote? (Survivor Boston). BRIAN
11). Which player said “Cool Victoria” as they were walking out of tribal? (Survivor Maryland) HOLLI
12). What player promised they’d give another player the immunity necklace but then backed out of the deal once they won the challenge? (Survivor Michigan) LUCY
13). Who said Ryan was prepared to vote Lauren with us and he flipped back (Survivor at UVA). MAX

*#4 was Micah at the F5 tribal of Survivor Guts and Glory talking to Katie.
#5 was Shannon. Several times throughout Survivor Wolverine Wars, Shannon had her own cooking segment.
#8 was Jessie. Jessie had a letter board in her dorm rooms several times with phrases in Survivor Maized and Confused and one of them was fuck.
#12 was Lucy. At the final immunity challenge of Survivor Michigan Leaders at Best, Lucy tells a contestant to step down and that she’d give him the necklace right back. He stepped down and she refused to give up her necklace.

Ryan:
1) Doug
2) Erin
3) Chris
4) Eric
5) Shannon
6) Matt
7) Jackson
8) Maggie
9) Dylan
10) Brian
11) Holli
12) Mitch
13) Max
{10 OF 13} (3:27pn Submission)
#4, 8 and 12 wrong

Liam:
1) Doug
2) Erin
3) Chris
4) Siona
5) Erin
6) Matt
7) Jackson
8) Jessie
9) Dylan
10) Brian
11) Holli
12) Mitch
13) Max
#4, #5 and #12 wrong
{10 OF 13). (11:40pm Submission)

Thank you Liam and Ryan for both submitting and putting work into this challenge. I can’t say this challenge is easy but when it’s f7, I expected a lot more work to be put in. I guess that means everyone else must feel super safe even though one person is still going home tonight. If anyone but Liam goes home tonight, completing this challenge could’ve been the difference. Congratulations, Ryan! You are guaranteed a one and six shot at winning this game. For the rest of you, I got nothing. One of you will be the tenth person voted out of this game. You guys got 12 hours to figure it out. Good luck!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!