This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11: Bhinneka | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 11: Bhinneka |..

930 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your third tribal council as a newly merged tribe.

We will now welcome the members of our jury, Jordan, Vincent and Ryan who was voted out at the last tribal council.

Bhinneka {Blue Buffs} (8/10)
AJ (Zorbo678)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Nolan (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR ROBERT! EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Saturday October 23rd  at 10:30pm EST!
930 days 3 hours ago
ahea7561
I’ll take a question
930 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: Now that the person who was titled most likely to win the game is out, how does that change the game and what’s to come?
930 days 2 hours ago
Robson704
robert
930 days 1 hour ago
EvictionFreak
Me
930 days 1 hour ago
FairyBoss
me
929 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: You won individual immunity today. Do you feel like you needed it?
929 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Oliver: This is the first time that you don’t have individual immunity. Do you worry that people may see you as a threat and use this opportunity to take you out?
929 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Michael: As we are now over the halfway point, we are getting pretty close to the end. Are people now starting to think about their endgames?
929 days 18 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan: Now that the person who was titled most likely to win the game is out, how does that change the game and what’s to come?

We have to change our perspective on who is in charge or thinks they are in charge. But I don’t think that title meant too much other than put a target on a strong player. Now we just reassess threat levels and go from there
929 days 17 hours ago
Robson704
Robert: You won individual immunity today. Do you feel like you needed it?

Every round something messy might happen and theres no way to be 100% safe without guaranteed immunity so i feel like everyone needs it and im glad i won this today
929 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
929 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol or an advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
929 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*Nobody stands*.  Okay, I’ll read the votes!
929 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote.
Michael
929 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote
Honey

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!